|Chapter 13| Preparation|

C A S S I E

"Amy you need to come over I need your help with something!" I squealed into the phone excitedly.

"Ok, ok. I'll be there in five!" She hung up. I flopped down on my bed holding my phone happily.

Ok, calm down. It's just a date. I told my self. I sat up and squealed again.

I danced around my house until Amy walked in seeing me mid twirl.

"Someones excited." She giggled and put her purse down.

I ran up to her and grabbed her hand.
"Boy do I have news to tell you!" I pulled her up the stairs and into my room.

I sat on the bed pulling her down with me, chuckling.

"So what's the scoop?" She asked me.

"Well, Mark asked me out the other day, and we're going on a date tonight!" I smiled like an idiot.

She gasped. "Oh my god! He did! Finally! Yes girl!" She hugged me, then jumped up.

"What are you going to wear?" She asked walking into my closet.

"I don't know! That's the problem!"

She continued to go through my clothes until she picked out a tight black dress.

"What about this?" She asked holding it up.

"Mm, to sexy." I frowned.

"Well you ain't getting dick tonight." She mocked.

"I don't want dick. I want a date." I retorted.

"Ok, whatever you say." She continued to pull out outfits as I judged them.

"To childish."
"To plain."
"Ew to ugly I don't even know why I own that."
"To bright."

"I'm out of ideas Cassie!" She plopped down frustrated at me.

"Well, it's not my fault." I laid back and sighed.

We laid there pondering for a moment. Amy sat up quickly and turned to me.

"Come on, we're going shopping." She pulled me up and ran out of the door dragging me behind her.

We grabbed our purses and ran out of the house. She got in her car and I followed.

We went to the mall and into some stores.

The first few we went in were unsuccessful. We decided to stop at Victoria's Secret just in case things did get frisky tonight.

"Here, basic black lace. Your size." Amy handed me a back laced bra with a matching thong.

"I'm not pulling that out of my ass every two seconds. Different type." We laughed and grabbed a normal pair.

We paid for that and went to other stores.

After about an hour of searching I finally found the perfect outfit.

I chose a white tank, with black skinny jeans. Followed by a jean jacket. Even thought it's simple it looked hella cute.

When we arrived at home it was three. I saw that mark had texted me.

"Ready for tonight? ;)"

"Almost!"

I hoped in the shower and shaved everything. I made sure to be perfect.

I blow dried my hair and put it into wavy curls.

I threw on some light makeup and the outfit I chose.

I walked out into the living room were Amy was. She turned to look at me.

"Oh, my, god. You look amazing. Marks going to love it." She ran over to me and took a selfie.

I laughed and sat down on the couch. Chestnut came running over.

I ruffled his ears and told him to go lay down, not wanting to get hair all over myself.

Me and Amy sat and watched tv until five. "I better get going. Good luck Hun!" Amy waved and left, Leaving me alone to anxiousness.

The next hour went by slowly and painfully. I sat on my phone, and walked around my house.

I opened the fridge looking for a snack but remembering I'm going out for dinner soon.

I checked myself in the mirror multiple times before I was satisfied.

I heard a knock at the door. I ran down the stairs and to the door. I fixed my shirt and calmly opened it.

Mark was wearing a white shirt and blue jeans. He looked handsome as always.

"Hey!" I greeted. He looked me up and down.

"Hi, wow. You look amazing." He was stunned.

"Heh, thank you." I blushed.

"You ready to go?" He asked and motioned to his car.

"Yeah!" I nodded and smiled. I took his hand and we walked.

He opens the door for me.
"M'lady" he joked and motioned for me to get in.

"Why thank you." I giggled as he closed the door.

"So where are me going?"

He smiled. "You'll see."