|Chapter 12| Of Course|

C A S S I E

I awoke to a killer headache. I groaned and checked the time. When I rolled over to look at the clock i realized there was no clock.

I then looked around the room wondering where the hell I was. I tried to remember last night but it was a blur.

Still not remembering much except for the fact that I got ditched and then downed a bunch of alcohol, I decided to leave the room.

As I walked down the hall I realized I was still in my clothes from the night before.

Well at least I didn't sleep with someone, I know that for sure.

As I walked down the stairs I noticed I was at Marks place, my memory started coming back.

I walked into the living room to see Mark and ethan passed out on the couch. Laughing I pulled out my phone and took a picture.

I had to admit, Mark looked adorable sound asleep. I walked over and grabbed the plate on the table.

I smiled, leaned in and kissed mark on the forehead.

"I wish I could tell you how I feel." I whispered before walking away to kitchen.

I proceeded to wash the dishes until I felt a pair of arms rap around my waist.

I turned around to see Mark standing there smiling, still tired.

"You don't have to tell me, I already know." He smiled down at me.

"Y-you do..?" I blushed looking down. He grabbed my hands, I looked back up to him.

He nodded, I looked into his brown eyes. He took a deep breath, "Cassie, when I first laid eyes on you I went breathless. And that day when we were talking I knew from then on you were perfect."

I looked down again blushing madly, he pulled my chin up with his finger.

"When Amy said you were going on a date, I couldn't help but feel jealous. I wished it was me instead."

I bit my lip, he looked down into my eyes. "Cassie, will you go on a date with me?" A smile arose on my face.

"Of course Mark."

We were interrupted by ethan clearing his throat. We turning to look at him, he was shuffling his feet on the floor.

"Oh uh...." I stuttered starring at Ethan.

"I just wanted to get some FruitLoops...."