Chapter Thirteen

Little side track BUT I FOUND THIS COMIC AND I LOVE IT I CANT BICKSANNA IS MY NEW FAVORITE SHIP I CANT.

ALSO THEY ARE WEARING THE SAME FABRIC SHIRTS?? AHH???

Back to the story.

I sat dumbfounded where Bickslow had left me. What had happened in the thirty seconds I was in his lap to make him so mad? And what does he mean I didn't do anything? Apparently I must have done something.

Alone. I haven't been alone, like with out someone to talk to, since I would wait around for Hibiki.

Hibiki.

My eyes widened as he suddenly appeared in the room, the door closing.

"Long time no see, Lisanna," his eyebrows rose.

"How did you find me?" I scooted back, bringing my legs onto the bed.

"Oh, wild guess. You always seem to be getting into trouble," his eyes flicked to the door, as if saying he saw Bickslow storm off. "Just like with Cana."

He lunged forward, not giving me time to react. A smile spread on his face as he stood at the edge of the bed.

"Why are you here?" I pushed as far up to the wall as I could.

"Why, to see my sweet Lisanna," he climbed onto the bed, inching toward me. I searched for an escape route, but I was cornered. "Looks like you can't get away from me this time."

His hands clasped around my wrists, pining me to the wall, legs straddling me.

"No!" I shrieked, thrashing against his grip. He let me slide down so I was laying on the bed, him still holding me down.

"Don't struggle, it's not going to get you anywhere," his face got right into mine.

"Stop, stop I don't want this, I don't want this," I pleaded as he pulled a bunch of thin rope from his back pocket. "Not again, I'm begging you."

"Shut up. This will be over before you know it." He brought his leg up to pin down one of my arms as he tied the other arm to the bed post.

"Hibiki, I'm telling you to stop, this isn't funny," my voice cracked all over the place. He tested the rope, no way of it breaking with out a knife. Ignoring my statement, he got to work tying up my free arm. "Don't do this, I should be able to have a say in this choice." He slapped me across the face.

"I told you to shut up," he barked, quickly tying my legs down as well. I whimpered as he crawled back on top of me. "It will be quick."

My entire body trembled as he kissed a trail down my neck, roughly shoving his hands under my shirt.

"Stop, stop, stop, I don't like this. Please, stop," I pleaded, tears pouring down my face.

"Lisanna!"

Hibiki vanished in thin air; to be replaced by Gray and Juvia leaning over me. My hands gripped the bed posts, they were never tied up, and my body was thrashing around. Instantly stopping, I panted, staring up.

"Do you want us to get Mira?" Gray asked, terror written all over his face. I shook my head, no.

My stomach churned. "Oh god, oh god," I pointed to the nearest trash can. Juvia rushed over with it, letting me empty my guts. I can't believe I just relieved that day, it was all so real.

Gray took one of the wash cloths Bickslow had brought and wiped away my tears as well as the vomit from the corners of my mouth.

"I think you may be coming down with a fever," Juvia put her wrist to my forehead.

It's not a fever, it's insanity.

"Do you want us to leave and let you lay down?"

I violently shook my head no. "Don't leave me, I can't go through that a third time," my hands clung onto her arm.

"Whoa, whoa. Gray why don't you go get Elfman or Mira."

"No don't! I.." my voice lowered to a mumble. "I just don't want to be alone right now. Stay with me, please?"

She sighed. "If I stay, can you talk to me, about how you are doing? And no crap, I want to know if you are seriously ok."

I didn't move. I couldn't tell her, I couldn't tell anyone. They would all think I was crazy, even though I probably am. My hands closed slightly tighter around her arm.

"No. It's ok. I think I'm ok now. Thank you for checking up on me."

"Lisanna-"

"I'm fine, seriously. I don't know what came over me. I'm just, a little shaken up by the job." I put on my fake smile, one that I haven't had to use in a while. My grip released from her arm and I folded my hands in my lap. She didn't seem convince and shot a glance at Gray. He bit his check and tilted his head.

"Ok, well if something else happens, we will be near by," Juvia said. She stood, seeming like she was waiting for me to tell her I changed my mind and did want to spill everything. My smile didn't budge, and she turned around and left with Gray. I made sure the door was still open before I let myself fall back to lay down.

After all this time, it came back. It played out exactly the same as it did that night. I thought I would have been able to push the memory out of my mind.

The night Hibiki raped me.

Hope you enjoyed !! (Sorry it's short and don't hate me yiiiikes)