Chapter Eighteen

The voice sent chills up my spine. It flooded my blood stream, reaching each and every part of my body. So many memories flew through my mind. I couldn't move, I couldn't breath.

"It's been a while, hasn't it, Lisanna?" Hibik's icy voice entered as a whisper in my ear.

"This isn't real, this isn't real," I chanted, saying what I usually do to calm myself after a nightmare or, well, daymare.

"Its me in the flesh, it's real," he snickered.

"This is not real, wake up, wake up, you're in the guild hall, Mira is there, this is not real."

"Shut up already," he hit me with a blunt object. Pain, I felt pain.

"No, no, no! This is real, oh god, oh god, oh god-"

"I said shut up," he kneed me in the back this time. More pain, a lot more pain, coursed through me. The burn on my back hasn't had enough time to heal, it's still as bad as it was last week. "If you don't, I'll shoot you now before giving you a second chance."

A loaded gun. That is what was pressed against my head. He seriously is going to kill me.

"Good girl, if you continue to stay quiet, I'll tell you why I'm here. Click your tongue if you'll agree to stay silent."

I mustered out a click, trying to seem as strong as I had our last encounter. Breathing under control, in and out, in and out.

"We really have learned how to behave. That's really good for your position. I came here to take you back, to bring you away from all this madness. I've seen how you have been acting, day to day you distance yourself more from people. I don't approve of that Bickslow guy. And when you sleep, man the way you thrashed around. You know, you seriously should lock your window at night. That scar on your stomach is healing nicely. Hopefully we learned our lesson?"

He's been stalking me, he's been crawling into my room and watching me sleep, seen me undress, follows me around. He never left, he's always been here.

I was never 'free'.

"You will come with me, I will make you mine. And this time, where we will be going, you won't even have any temptation to leave. A few friends of mine, that I owe some debts to, will be with us. I've told them I have a beautiful girl who needs some punishing, and to go ahead and start packing."

He's selling me off to his friends? For sex? For pleasure? To be beaten? To be tortured?

"We will be together forever, Lisanna, won't that be great?" He started laughing, it engulfing me. This is what my future holds? This is all I have to look forward to?

"Lisanna?" A feminine voice shrieked from the street. Hibiki's laughter ceased and we both looked down. Mira and Elfman stood staring in horror.

"Get your hands off my sister!" Elfman yelled, about to dash inside.

"Come in the house and I shoot her brains out," he pressed the gun harder against the side of my head and tightened his arm around my neck.

"I'm going back to the guild, stay here," Mira dropped her things and sprinted away.

"Yeah, round up everyone you can, its Lisanna's life on the line!" Hibiki hollered.

"Lisanna, we are going to get you, don't worry," Elfman locked eye contact.

"Unlikely, I mean, you might get her out, but she won't be around to see it happen."

Elfman roared, clenching his teeth. Hibiki really knows how to play with people's emotions.

It seemed like everything slowed, each second was it's own eternity. Hibiki's scent was so familiar and made me want to cry. It's real. He's really here.

I guess I really should die, this is what life has in store for me, constant pain and suffering. Hibiki could finally end it all, since he was the start of it.

"Pull the trigger," I whispered.

"Did you say something?" He leaned closer, trying his menacing act I used to fall under.

"Pull the trigger."

He snickered again. "It's not your choice if I kill you or not, you are my hostage until we get out of here."

"Lisanna!" Mira returned with Natsu, Freed, Levy, and a few other guild members.

"Oh look, the pansies are here," Hibiki sneered.

"Watch your mouth!" Gray barked.

"The back door should work, as well as some of the windows. We will run him out," Mira led.

"Don't bother, I've already locked and barricaded every entrance in this house, there's a magic seal, no way in. And either way," he tilted his head towards me, "no more Lisanna."

"Don't you dare," Natsu yelled.

"Oh it's you. I'm not too fond of you either."

"Let me at him, I'll take him out in one swing," Erza and Juvia had to hold him back.

"This is too funny," he chuckled at his struggles.

"Please just get it over with, shoot me now and just be done with me," I sighed.

"Lisanna, don't say stuff like that!" Laxus entered the group. Mira whipped around to him. He nodded and they both looked back at us.

"If he kills me, you all would be so much happier, I wouldn't cause trouble anymore."

"I already told you, I get to decide when you die. You may be worthless and a waste of a life, but you still are mine and it will stay that way-"

There was a loud bang, causing me to shriek. His arm fell from around my neck and I snapped my head up. Blood splattered my face and spewed out all over me. I watched as Hibiki's body slump onto mine. His eyes were lifeless, a hole in the middle of his forehead, the source of all the blood. The back of his head also gushed the warm, thick liquid down his back and onto my legs.

"Ahhhh," I sounded confused at first but my voice gradually rose into a scream.

"Hey, hey, Lisanna everything is ok now," Bickslow rushed to my side, throwing a pistol to the other side of the room. I shoved Hibiki's body off me and scrambled away from the two men.

"You you killed him!" My eyes darted between them.

"He was going to kill you if I didn't," he took a step closer to me.

"Don't come near me!"

"Lisanna!" Mira burst into the room, pushing past Bickslow and flinging her arms around me. I sobbed uncontrollably. "It's going to be ok, you're going to be ok."

"I'm not ok, I'm not ok, I'm not ok," I cried. "I need help, I want to die, I'm not ok." My eyes stayed trained on Bickslow standing over Hibiki's body.

Mira rocked us back and forth, shushing me in a soothing tone. "We will get you help."

"I'm ready to talk, I'm not ok, Mira, I'm not ok."

"I know you aren't, but you will be."

Bickslow just stared at us, until Mira led us out of the house and to the hall.

Hope you enjoyed !!