chapter 2

Lets start with some more history to the time I was locked up in "BP"
(short to Black Panter).
(FLASHBACKS) :
After I was born and they killed the mother host they raised me by the age of 4 I start training swimming running boxing fighting, they divided us into group "units" of 6 kids we didnt have names each group was given numbers from 1 to 6 and each group given the ABC
My group was group A and my number was 6 in my group I was A6 and to remember our numbers they tattooed it in small digits right under our thumb.
By the age I was 14 I got my first mission I was quicker than most of my group I got the job done and I never got emotionally attached to my targets even though I knew it wasn't right try and disobey them was not an option I saw what they did to kids or teens who doesn't do what they were told so I just survived.
By 17 I got tired of the job I was much stronger, faster I could handle myself just fine so I decided to escape.
I had one problem that in the outside world it's a big deal I didn't have a name.
A few months before I escaped I met a boy he was a little older than me in his group he was C4 we talked and then he told me about himself that he is been living on the outside world with his biological father his host mother died when he was 5 but she had another baby that was my age now and that it was an experememt to see how his behavior change, he changed a lot so they don't let him go there as much just for holidays, I don't know why but I felt like I could trust him I told him about my plan to escape and I told him to join me he was excited and said that by escaping his family would be much safer without him , few nights before we escaped I went to see him and it was after hours they would kill us if they catch us, C4 became my best friend and before we escaped he told me: look when we out there don't tell anyone what you are when someone talks to you and ask for you name you don't ever ever say A6 got it?!
Me: then what should I say!? That's my name.
C4: it's not. You need a real name like I have my name is Dean and you know what?!......I'm gonna give you your name I think I'll call you..........Max yeah I'm gonna call you Max.
Me: Max ha?! I like it.
Dean: good I'm glad I'll see you tomorrow night we'll finally be free from this hole.
Me: I can't wait but are you sure they won't hurt your family just to drag you out.
He looked at me and smile than he said: they would never find my family they travel a lot around the U.S. so they will be ok.
Me: ok cool I'll see you tomorrow night.
He hugged me and say: everything will be ok as soon as we out of here.
I nod and left to my room (cell). 
The day of our escape came I was a little nervous but determined, we escaped at night it was a little after midnight we ran like hell and we jumped over the fence they activated the alarm and start to chase us we ran so fast all I could think of was a safe place that they would never find us that's where I first found out I could teleport as we ran thinking about a safe place I closed my eyes and held Dean's hand and when I opened them I discovered we're no longer near the "BP" facility we were in London.
It took me some time to get used to my ability but after that I enjoyed it.  We lived in London for 5 years and during those years we laid low lived under the radar we got a job at a coffee shop we never once mentioned "BP" and we didn't do anything that could be suspicious about where we came from and what we are.
But Dean was right the outside world was tough it took me a lot of time to  blind in even though I was out before it was never for a long time just few days when we escaped I knew it would be for more than a few days and eventually I got used to this world.