chapter 6

As I stood there watching Sam and Dean being shocked my the angel I said: you guys know him?
They nodded and Dean said: Cass why are you following her?
He looked at Dean and said: I wanted to help her turn her emotion on.
Dean: ohh that's a good thing right Maxi?
Me: are kidding me?
Dean: no isn't what you wanted?
I gave him a look in he knew to never ask me again I then said: look I came here running to get some time to my self THIS you guys is not what I wanted now if you excuse me I'm gonna head home alone please don't follow me. 
I was so mad that when I crossed the road I didn't see the truck heading my way and before I could react I felt someone push me with him to the snowy ground the person was Sam and for the first time in a long time I felt fear I could feel my eyes changing colors (when I'm scared my eyes turned green)

We were lying there for a few minutes for some reason I couldn't take my eyes off of him it was weird like time stopped it all happen so fast and it all ended fast too cause Dean and Castiel came running toward us screaming our names Sam then help...

We were lying there for a few minutes for some reason I couldn't take my eyes off of him it was weird like time stopped it all happen so fast and it all ended fast too cause Dean and Castiel came running toward us screaming our names Sam then helped me get up and said: your eyes! Are you ok?
I was really shocked by what happened that I couldn't get the words out of my mouth so I just nodded then Dean came hugging both of us and said: you ok?
I nodded and Sam said: we're fine. 
My eyes turned back to noraml we walked back home the entire way I was quiet I was running the incident over and over in my head how the hell did I miss the truck....back at the apartment I went straight to the shower. 
**writer p.o.v**
While Max was in the shower the boys were in the living room they didn't notice Max coming out of the shower when Dean said: what's you did was really brave and stupid of you you could have yourself killed. 
Sam: me? What about max she could of died too!
Dean: you don't get it Sam max is special she could have jumped and get herself out of the way. 
Sam: you really didn't see it do you?!
Dean: saw what?
Sam: fear Dean she was scared as hell and her eyes turned green.
Cass: green means fear.
Sam continue and said: she didn't saw the truck coming that why she was scared!
Dean: scared? I haven't seen her scared since for ever.
Sam: well maybe she is starting to change. 
**back to Max p.o.v**
I heard everything I didn't know if it was a good thing or bad but I didnt really over think it I got into my room got dressed and walked out it was after midnight Cass left and Dean said he is tired and he is going to sleep so he came over kissed my forehead and said: goodnight guys.
Dean walked away I sat staring at the window it started to snow outside Sam got up and said: I'm going to sleep as well goodnight maxi sleep well. 
I looked at him saying goodnight back when he came to walk away I called his name: Samm.
He stopped looking at me he had this weird softness in his eyes and said: yeah?
Me: thank you for saving my life.
He smiled and said: any time maxi. 
He then sat down and said: can I ask you something?
I nodded and he said: why are you so scared to feel again?
I looked at him remembering the time I was in BP and all those time they told us feeling were for weak people and I was not weak I was one of the strongest fastest and all because they made me a living robot (I hate them so much) I looked at Sam and he said: you dont have to talk about it if you don't want to.
Me: no it's ok I don't mind talking about it. The reason I don't let myself feel is because I got used to live without any emotion when I was in BP they brained washed my head so badly that emotion are bad thing and it makes you weak that I didn't want any of that I didn't want to be weak because weak people didn't make it out alive and I always did everything I can to survive so now I don't see it as something that I need. 
Sam looked at me and I felt weird and said: what?
Sam: I'm so sorry you had to live like that but you gave me a challenge. 
Me: I did?
Sam: yeah I'm going to teach you how to feel. 
I laughed a little and said: yeah ok good luck with that. 
Sam: thanks I will succeed.
Me: if you say so
He got up again and said: it's on! goodnight Max.
"Goodnight Sam"
Like I expected I couldn't fall asleep so before I knew it it was 5 a.m. so I decided to go for a run hoping no one will interrupt me this time I got to the running track and started running I ran for about 30 minutes when I stopped for a water break it felt good breathing cold air clear my head when I saw a shadow behind me I was getting annoyed when I said: so is this going to be a habit following me every time I leave?
I turn around to probably see Sam or Dean but before I could react who ever it was hit me in the head and everything turned black.