chapter 24

WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED????
Liam was murdered in front of me and Sam by his dad? Is that real? I pinch myself to see if I was dreaming NO! not a dream!
"Max Max Max"...
I could hear Sam calling me but I just stared at Caitlin a second later Sam shook me and called my name again I then looked at him and I said: what?? What is it??
He looked at me pretty shocked and said: you zoned out are you ok?
"Yeah yeah I'm fine"
Caitlin: Max what happened out there??
I looked at her trying to understand what just happened and I said: ammm.... would you excuse me?!
I said that and I teleported myself out of there I just needed a minute alone to myself I went back to my apartment in Chicago I walked around the house and I looked through the window and it was raining my kinda weather I then sat on the floor and I just..........cried.
I let it all out I cried my eyes out.
I knew this wasn't me I never cry for anything and I hate show weakness I guess that's something that stayed with me even though I was alone at the moment I hated myself for crying I mean why am crying? Liam? The guy who was sent to kill me and yet he saved my life.
I didn't had any feelings for him and yet again I kissed him.
There was something about him that I just couldn't put my finger on it I felt attracted to him and annoyed by him all at the same time.
I knew that me crying is because I'm overwhelmed with emotions.
I let it all out I never cried so much.
My knees were up to my chest and my head on my legs I stayed like this crying listening to the rain I have no idea how long it was in some point I think I fell asleep cause the next thing I remember is Dean shaking me gently I looked at him my eyes were red and puffy from crying he just looked at me a sad smile on his face and he said: I knew I'd find you here.
I didn't know what to say to him so I just said: I'm sorry.
Dean sat on the floor and hugged me tight he then kissed my forehead and said: you have nothing to apologize for! None of this is your fault.
I started to cry again and I said: it is. I'm so so sorry. Liam is dead because of me!
I could see that he was shocked to see me like that since he never saw me in such a fragile situation he then grabbed my face and raise it so I could look at him and he said: Max! None of this is your fault get it straight to your head! You can't blame yourself for something like that!
"I have so many emotions I think I might explode it hurt so much!"
Dean: then explode let it all out it's just you and me here. Let every single emotion out cry scream hit me do whatever you want just don't keep it inside cause it's gonna be a lot worse. I'm here with you and I'm not leaving.
Let it all out Maxi. I promise you will feel better afterwards.
He wiped my tears and hugged me I stayed like that for a moment appreciates everything Dean has done for me and Dean was right it will get better but only if I get revenge on this man I have to find him.
Get a grip Max! 
I got up from the floor Dean stood up with me I looked at him and said: did you tell Sam I was here?
Dean: no why?
"Good"
My changed to purple and Dean immediately was worried and said: Max what are you planning??
"Nothing, everything will be fine"
Dean: it doesn't sound like it! And your eyes are ready to fight!
" tell Sam I love him ok?! With all my heart"
I kissed his cheek and I said: you know you my best friend and I love you right?
Dean: yeah feeling mutual, where are you going?
I just gave a small smile and I teleported out of there not before hearing him calling my name I had no idea how I was going to find him but I knew where to start.

**writer p.o.v**
In the meantime Dean got mad and frustrated by Max leaving like that it didn't take him long to understand why Max said goodbye like she was never going to come back he knew she was out for revenge and he knew that vengeance Max means trouble and big time.
Dean asked Cass to bring him back to STARLABS as they walked in Sam rushed over him saying that Max teleported out and she was no where to be found, Dean knew where she was or at least he knew now he had no clue where could she be but he knew it means trouble.
Dean looked at Sam and he said: yes I know Sammy I knew where she was.
Sam: was? Where did she go?
Dean: she teleported back to the apartment in Chicago.
Sam: what? Why?
Dean: she needed time to.....figure out what to do with everything that happened.
Sam: what do you mean? Why didn't you tell me you knew where she was?
Dean: I wish I knew. And I didn't know for sure that she is going to be there.
Sam: and where is she now?
Dean: I......don't know. All she said that she is looking for revenge and she disappeared.
Sam was worried Dean looked at him and he said: she also said that she loves you with all her heart
Sam was praying that she was ok he said whispering to himself: please be ok Max I can't lose you.

MEANWHILE.....
Max went back to where it all happened just a few minutes from STARLABS she walked around the images of the night before running through her head she walked back and forth, she didn't know why but she thought that it was a good place to start looking for this man she knew nothing about.
Back and forth for what seem like hours till he showed up he stood there still hiding in the shadows he laughed and say: I knew you'd come back here eventually.
Max's eyes changed between red and purple he looked at her and said: what's wrong? Are you feeling sad?
She didn't say anything that's when she threw the first paunch.
In STARLABS they were trying to find Max that's when it hit Dean and he said: where was it? Where did Liam got murdered??
Sam looked at his brother weird and said: just out side of here a few minutes walk actually why?
He looked at Dean again and they said in sync: that's where she is!
Sam Dean Cass and Barry ran over there when they got there they saw the scene of Max fighting with a big man they couldn't see his face but they saw blood on both of them that's when Sam screamed: Max!!!
Max heard Sam's voice but she was way into the fight to look at them she was bleeding all over her body and the man she fought was as well hurt she manages to hurt him pretty bad what she didn't know was that he was not human at all the cuts and bruises didn't bother him and even if she had fast healing the fight took everything in her power and the fast healing turned to slow healing.
Sam tried to hey close to her but Dean stopped him and they just watched then Max jumped high ready to make the final move and end it but she made a mistake and looked at Sam who was scared for her life and worried about her and the man saw that and took advantage of that moment he threw her to the floor and gave her an evil smile he held her tight and she couldn't move Sam and Dean wanted to go and help her and she said: NO! stay back don't come close!
Even though they didn't want to listen to her they did and they stayed back.
The man was stronger than her physically and she couldn't realise herself from his grip he picked up a rock and and said: I might be bleeding because of you but you  are far from knowing how strong I am you're not even on my level. It's time to go to sleep forever A6.
That's when he hit her with the rock with everything he had and he disappeared.
Max was lying on the floor she was losing a lot of blood her breathing was shallow and Sam and Dean ran over her, they handed her to Barry so he could take her fast to STARLABS the minutes they got to STARLABS Caitlin connected Max to the monitor that when the line went flat.