chapter 11

I looked at him looking for something that tells me that he was lying but he wasn't he was genuine.
I looked for words to say but I couldn't find any then I heard a voice say: Jesse is that you???
We both turn around to see a young woman at Jesse's age she had brown blonde hair and big green eyes, Jesse was excited to see her he ran toward her and gave her a big hug and then he kissed her when I looked at them I could see how much he loves her and she loves him I was lost in my thought and the scene in front of me when I heard a voice: I guess she didn't die.
My eyes turned green and I jumpbed and said: damm it Sam.
Sam: sorry.
Me: what do you mean "I guess
She didn't die"?
Sam: he told you didn't he? About being from the future and our son.
I nodded and said: how did you know?
Sam: I figured it out six month ago.
Me: and you kept quiet all this time?
Sam: he asked me to so I did he was really afraid something wrong will happen if everyone knew the truth. 
Me: and I'm guessing she is from the future too?
Sam: yeah Jess thought she died like us and her mother which is by the way is Caitlin. 
Me: we died? Really? Caitlin?
Sam: I don't know much just that there was an explosion and we all died. 
Me: sooo....how do we go from here?
Sam: I really don't know. 
Me: no one can know about him, he could be in great danger if the people from BP people like Black knew I have a son we need to keep it between us 4. 
Sam: you want to tell Dean?
Me: you don't?
Sam: no, I do he is my brother he needs to know.
Jesse then came close with his girlfriend and said: guys I want you to meet my girlfriend Emily Nora Allen.
We said hello and I said: your mother Caitlin does she know about you?
She nodded and said: yes and so does my dad.
Me: you want to come inside with us?
She looked like she is thinking about it and said: if it's not a problem. 
I smiled and said: it's not. Common. 
We got inside and we sat and Dean said to Caitlin: so it's not a creature it what you call a metahuman? What the hell is that?
Caitlin saw Emily smiled at her and then continue talking: a metahuman is a person who was affected by the particle accelerator explosion 4 and a half years ago and they get powers special abilities some use them to help people like The Flash and some just want to harm and cause trouble that is where we step in and stop them.  
Then she looked at Emily and said: Em what are you doing here?
She smiled at her nervously and said: mom this Jesse remember I told you about him?
Dean looked shocked and said: mom? This you daughter?
The Jitter's was too exposed and I said: maybe we could talk about it some place more private. 
Sam: I agree.
We all went back to my hotel room and then Caitlin begin saying: Emily is my daughter from the future she showed up here 6 and a half months ago. 
Me: around the time Jess showed up.
Dean looked confused and said: wait! You telling me that Jess is from the future?
I nodded and he said: who is his parents?
I looked at him and said: I am.
Sam: me too. 
He looked shocked and confused and said: how long have you too knew about it??
Me: I just found out. 
Sam: I know for 6 month. 
Dean: wow. And you cait?
Caitlin looked shy about it and said: Emily's father is Barry Allen.
Dean: ok so how do we go from here?
Me: for start we need to keep it between us we don't need BP knowing we have kids. 
Cait: one more thing is that no one know here about my past so no talking about BP near my team ok?
We nodded and then Sam said: if a person like Black knew about it we would be in big troubles. 
Dean: I agree, So we're staying here for a little while? To lay low? Help with those meta weirdos?
Sam and I nodded and Caitlin and Emily said they needed to go cause it's getting late. 

**writer p.o.v**
As they walked out and headed back to their home they didn't notice a man following them as they drove away the man said to his earpiece: yes sir I just confirmed it C4 (Dean) has a brother and A6 (Max) has a son how to you like to proceed?
The man nodded and said: yes sir the firsr chance I have I will bring them both to you. 
The man walked away into the falling night.
The gang sat in Max's hotel room talked laughed until they were tired Sam and Jesse shared a room and decided it was time to go to sleep they said their goodnights and left and so there were Max and Dean who had a lot to talk about not to mention the kiss they shared the night before.

**Max p.o.v**
And then there were two. 
Sam and Jesse left to sleep it was already past midnight Dean stayed somehow I had a feeling he would I looked at him and he said: you ok?
Me: well it's a lot to take in but I'll be fine, you?
Dean: me? I'm trying to figure it out too. 
He came close to me and said: I think we should really talk about the kiss since the last time it happen was 4 years ago and we slept together so how do we go from here?
Me: I....honestly don't know I like what we have I don't know what's gonna happen next all I know is this right now. 
I came close to him putting my arm around him Dean looked at me and said: can we decide this the last time we're together I mean I like what we have too with all that's going on I think its for the best. 
I nodded and said: I couldn't agree more under one condition. 
Dean: ok.
Me: it's not going to ruin our friendship cause being friends with you kept me sane all this years even if I didn't say anything.
He smiles and said: deal.  
He then kissed me it got rough and full of passion I took of his shirt and he did the same he lift me up so my legs were around his waist and he led me to the bed...

**The next morning**
I woke up to find an empty bed I looked around calling Dean's name only to hear the door open Dean came rushing nervous and scared saying: they're gone.  Sam and Jesse are gone!!