chapter 4

Dean was shocked to see his brother, Sam helped me stand up and he looked shocked as well ,he looked at him carefully like he is afraid Dean will disappear if he blinks he then hugged him one of the strongest hugs I have ever seen.
I never saw Dean so fragile he obviously missed him and Sam had tears in his eyes and he said: I knew you weren't dead I knew it!
I stood there watching the reunion and I felt like maybe we could stop running maybe I could start having those things everyonehave "feelings" but at the moment it wasn't about me it was about Sam and Dean I mean Dean found his brother even if he didn't planed it, it happened.
They broke the hug and Dean looked at me and said: Max meet my brother Sam, Sam meet Max my best friend and partner for the past 5 years. 
I looked at him smiled and said: yeah hi again. 
Sam smile and looks at Dean and said: I can't believe I found you.
Dean smiled at him and say: me too brother this really crazy I mean what are the odds?
We sat back at a table in the diner Dean asked him: so tell me how have you been? Is dad with you? Are you working the family business?
Sam looked at him with a sad look on his face and said: amm I'm doing good I finished law school and right now I'm working the family business there is something here people reporteed a hunted house at the end of the street flicker lights a wave of coldness a man and woman that come and go and I'm working on it now. 
Dean saw Sam leave the subject of his dad and said: that really great Sammy and we will be glad to help if you need us but what about dad? Where is he?
Sam turned his head down and said: amm Dean dad died 3 years ago it was a job gone bad he was hunting the creature who killed mom. 
Dean face turned like a stone and you could see the hate in his eyes and the hate turned into sadness and then he said: I'm going to get me a drink do you guys want something?
We both nodded no and he left Sam looked at me and said: so how long have you been dating?
Me: dating? We are not dating.
Sam: I'm sorry I didn't mean to pry he just said you were partners I assumed you were dating. 
Me: partners mean always there for each sense we were teens. 
Sam: so you like my brother? You from BP?
A bit shocked I said: you know about that?
Sam: yes I know, I know that he was supposed to be an experiment to see how he react to human environment and I also know he was failing big time because he was feeling more and more human than they wanted him to be and that the reason he only came for holidays and later on they came to our house and told us he died in a mission over seas. 
I was speechless he knew enough i thought this going to be some big secret reveal but guess not I then said: Dean was lucky to have you you kept him sane and human and where we came from that a good thing me on the other didn't get so lucky. 
Sam: why not?
Me: since I was a kid they trained me to be an assassin put me under water see if I can make it as long as they wanted too they beat me up so I would fight back and bunch of other things I don't want to talk about I didn't have family Dean is all I got and I knew him when I was 17 so the damage was already made.
Sam: damage?
Me: yeah I'm not able to feel feelings emotions nothing at all!
Sam: nothing nothing?
Me: cero nada!
Sam came to say something and Dean came back and said: what did you talk about?
Me: my crappy history
Dean: charming
Me: super!
Sam: Dean do you want to talk about dad?
Dean: no Sam I don't I really don't.
Sam: ok if you do I'm here for you.
Dean nodded and took a sip from his coffe we finished chatting and we walked out of the diner when Sam said: will you help me on this ghost case?
Me: I'm in why not. 
Dean: yeah of course
** writer p.o.v**
As Max Dean and Sam walked down the street toward the hunted house there was a figure following them they didn't know that this figure was going to be important the figure was a young man who is he what does he want?