chapter 22

"What kind of chemistry did he play with??"
Dean: I think we both know that is not chemistry Max.
"You don't think...."
Dean: this exactly what I think.
Barry looked confused and said: what are you guys talking about?
Sam understood immediately and said: black magic
Barry: b....black magic? Is that even a real thing?
Me: cause metas are totally normal right? There is much more out there than you can imagine from vampires to witches and demons and angels and whatever you can imagine.
Barry: really????
Dean and Sam: yes
Dean: our job is saving people hunting things keep the world safe as much as possible and right now it seem the only way this son of a bitch could make a building vanished from the face of the earth is by black magic.
Barry: so what do we do?
Sam: maybe Cass can help?
Dean: I'll give him a call.
"I might have another idea but you're not going to like it!"
Sam: what is it?
Then Sam gave me another look and he said: no! Max no way! I won't let you do it!!!
It took a second for Dean to understand but then he said: hell no! No way!
Barry looked at us then gave his team a look and said: does they have their own language or something??? Guys we're still here not understanding!
Sam: Max want to turn herself over to Black so we can save Jesse.
Barry: what???? Max are you crazy?? they are right you can't do it! I mean you can't trust this guy can you?
"No of course not! Is just the only thing I could think of! We have to save Jess"
Barry: maybe I can help!
"How?"
Barry: once you'll turn yourself in I can take you into flash time and make a ran for it while we can tight him up and save Jesse.
"It's sounds like a good idea"
Caitlin: I'm going to.
Cisco: me too! Team Flash to the rescue again!
Barry: ok so we need to train so we should start now and we'll do it tomorrow? Is that ok?
"Yeah let me talk to Liam first he is the only one with connections to that piece of crap"
I walked down to med bay and I saw him sitting on his bed and I said: contact Black tell him I'm turning myself in!
He looked surprised and said: what? Are you out of you mind?
"Maybe...but it is my only option"
Liam: he tried to kill me!!!
"Yeah well maybe he'll forget about it once you bring him me!"
Liam: Max...
"I'm not arguing with you! This not a negotiation! Just do it! Set the meeting for tomorrow night but tell him THIS I'm exchanging myself for Jess or no deal! Would you be able to close that deal!?"
He looked like he lost a fight and said: yeah I can make that deal.
"Good"
Liam: you know he is gonna kill you right!?
"Some people are worth dying for"
I said that and I walked out the rest of day we trained going into flash time saving Jesse and get the hell out of there.
When we finished training we worked good together and we decided to call it a night.
I couldn't sleep that night
the fact that I couldn't do anything more to find Jesse killed me....
well actually I could but the only think I could think of is travel back in time to see and stop them from being kidnapped but I would cause a major problem in the timeline and I dont want anything to change.
It was after midnight Sam was working on his computer I came to him hugging him from behind and he immediately embraced me kissing my hand and said: couldn't sleep either?
"Yeah thinking about a million things.... about how this opp can go wrong even though we worked really hard on flash time so nothing should go wrong about losing a son who came from the future and for the first time being scared not for me but for someone else"
Sam: don't doubt yourself you're good at what's you do and I have full confidence in you. The only thing I'm scared of is losing you and Jesse but not because of you but because that son of a bitch Black.
"Thank you for saying exactly what I needed to hear and I will do anything to make sure you're not gonna lose us"
Sam: promise me you'll be safe?! All of you!
"I promise!"
Sam: good now kiss me.
I laughed a little and kissed him after that we went to bed hoping that tomorrow will go as planned.

**writer p.o.v**
Jesse was unconscious lying on the ground the ground was wet and cold his hands and legs were tied up and his head was bleeding.
He didn't know where he was or what happened all he knew that he was in pain and he didn't feel like open his eyes to see where he is the fear of what he might see paralyzed him.
Black walked into the cell looking satisfied he looked at Jesse knowing about Liam telling him Max is turning herself in what Liam didn't know that Black had his own plan for the both Jesse and Max he had his devilish smile on his face and said: don't worry this all will be over soon and you'll be reunited with your mother.