chapter 20

Purple that was the color of my eyes right now I looked at him and said: who send you? 
Liam: Black.
Me: why did you call me Max Grant?? Why did you save me???
Liam: you file said it was your last name. I saved you because when I got there I didn't know it was you back then I only knew you as A6 when I saw it was you I couldn't do it so I waited for them to go and took you!
Me: what last name??? I don't have a last name! What about the second time? Was it your plan to let them capture me??
Liam: no! I didn't know that they would be there I really thought the place was empty except for guards.
Me: why are like that who did this to you?
Liam: Black! He found out I saved you!
Caitlin: why on earth would you work for someone like him? You know what he did back then!
He was tearing up and he said: I didn't have a choice.
Me: you always have a choice!
Liam: I DIDN'T! it was either I kill you or they send someone else to kill you!
Me: but you didn't know who I was!
Liam: no! But I had a weird feeling about this.
Me: UGHHH you make no sense what so ever! I trusted you Liam! All this time I knew you were keeping something from me from us I never imagined it was something like that! You one of our kind and yet you betrayed us!
Liam: Max... I'm sorry.
Me: sorry won't cut it.
Liam: LISTEN TO ME!
I looked at him shocked that he shouted like that and he said: they planned a bomb inside my head ok??? I have 3 hours till it goes boom! And I'm not going to waste them on arguing.
He then grabbed me and kissed me it took me by surprise and I pulled away I looked at him shocked and I looked at Caitlin who was speechless and I said: amm Cait let's take him back to STARLABS see if you guys could help him.
Caitlin: yeah ok.
We got back to STARLABS not talking about what just happened everyone were shocked to see Liam and we explained the situation.
While Caitlin and Cisco worked on a way to save him I stepped outside I needed fresh air and some time to think a few moments later I heard: hey
Dean stood next to me I looked at him and said: hey.
Dean: you ok?
Me: I'm fine.
Dean looked at me doubtful and said: Max..........do you have a fever? You cheeks are red.....wait! Are you blushing?? What the hell did he do???
I didn't even realize I was blushing why was I blushing?? I don't like this idiot I love Sam. Sam is the one for me I looked at Dean and said: you know sometimes I wish Cass didn't turn on my emotions it's overwhelming.
Dean: what happened?
Me: he........kissed me! I pushed back but he caught me off guard.
Dean: son of a bitch did you like it?
Me: No!!! I love Sam!
Dean: you do? I'm glad to hear it! You need to tell him Maxi.
Me: I know I was just working my way on how to tell him.
Dean: straight ahead like you did with me! You don't want him to hear it from Liam.
Me: Godddd no! I'm going now thanks love you.
Dean: anytime love you too.
We walked inside to see all of them surrounding Liam and Cisco said: don't move or we all gonna die they used a special gun that suck the detonator and then he opened a bridge and threw it inside after that he took a big breath and he looked at me and said: can we talk now?!
I gave him a cold look and said: we have nothing to talk about!
I then looked at Sam and said: Sam can I talk to you outside please?!
He nodded and we walked outside he looked at me and said: what's up? You ok?
Me: I need to tell you something and I want you to hear from and only me.
Sam: ok what is it?
Ok Max just like a rip off a bandage I looked at him said: Liam kissed me!
Sam's face turned upset and he said: did you kiss him back?
Me: no of course not! I pushed him away. I'm telling you this because I don't want us to have secrets from each I want our relationship to be clean and pure.
Sam: I will kill him!
I took his face with my hands and I said: hey look at me! You don't need to fight for me I got this! All I care about is you Sam! You the one I want! You the one I Love! Ok!?
He calmed down and he said: you love me?
I smiled and said: yes I love YOU!
He smiled back and said: I love you too.
Me: I'm glad to hear that now kiss me!
He laughed and said: yes ma'am!
This kiss was special every time he kissed me it felt like the first time no matter how many times I'll kiss him it will always be like the first time that why I love him he consumes me in so many ways that I just can't help but fall in love with him more and more every day.

**writer p.o.v **
Black read the report on Max's blood and he was shocked to find that her blood was perfect meaning human beings have what is called trash DNA Max didn't have that which is why she was different kind of dangerous for Black and he knew that why he had two plans
1. Kidnapped Max and torture her to death.
2. Learn more about her blood and make more like her just more disciplined more ruthless.
A man came into his office and said: we tracked down B6 he didn't die we tried the explosives but it didn't go off someone must of saved him!
He looked annoyed and passed and said: it and A6 for sure! Keep an eye on him if she saved him he will lead us straight to her!
The man looked at his boss and said: but sir he is a rogue agent.
Black: yes I know just do as I say!
"Yes sir"
The man walked out and Black had his evil smile on his face he knew that sooner or later he'll have Max at New BP again and no one is going to stop him!