chapter 23

**few minutes earlier**
Max went to talk to Black while everyone else stayed in the cortex Dean then asked: where is Max??
Barry: last I saw her she went toward the pipeline.
Dean: ohh this bad.
Sam: why? She probably just want to talk to him.
Dean: that what I'm afraid of.
Sam: why?
Dean: cause he can get under her skin and she can snap at him. I better go over there just to make sure she is ok.
Cisco: wait! You don't have to go there we have cameras there we can see and listen to them.
They put on the cameras and watched the conversation after the minutes Black said she killed 200 people Barry looked at Dean and said: is this true??
Dean looked at him ignoring his questions when Sam said: amm Dean she is about to snap.
Dean: yeah I can see that I'm going over there.
In those exact moments she grabbed Black.

**Max p.o.v**
My eyes turned red by now I could hear Dean talking to me but I didn't care I just wanted him to be dead or this living nightmare will never end.
"Max Maxi listen to me! He is not worth it....... common don't let him prove he was right!"
He barely spoke with my hand around his throat and he said: b..b..but I..I am r..right she.. is...a..monster.
Dean: shut up before I'll kill you myself.
I thought about it and he was right he is not worth it so I came to my senses and I let him go Dean pushed him back to his cell and he just laughed out loud so I looked at him and said: why me?? Why out of thousands of "soldiers" you picked me as you special project?
He stopped laughing and looked at me and Dean and said: the same reason C4 here was allowed to live in a human family It was all experimental we needed the best of the best you two were the cruelest we had a big plan for you two we wanted to turn you into the "hot couple" of BP make everyone fear you two but it's funny though you two haven't met till few months before you escape...... yeah we know about it we know everything just like we knew F6 father took her away we knew exactly where she was all this time.
I stopped him from talking and I said: enough! You make me sick! You killed hundreds of us who didn't want to do your dirty work I've seen it this is how I stayed the last of my unit you tortured them and eventually killed them you played God........well let me tell you something BP does not exist anymore so get your head out of your ass and cherish the time you had while you were out enjoying the sun cause those days are over you never going to see the daylight again!
Black: you can lock me up as much as you like but I'm not the one calling the shots I'm just a soldier who unlike you follow orders.
"Enjoy you time you son of a bitch"
We walked out and went back to the cortex Caitlin was terrified and freaking out and Barry was comforting her and I assured her: Caitlin relax do really thing he knew where you were I mean if he had then they would of killed you and your family the first chance they had he didn't know where you were you father did a good job keeping you safe.
Caitlin nodded trying to relax when Barry said: Max is this true what he said about you?
"You mean when he said I killed 200 people?? Yes its true I'm not proud of what I did but I had to survive I never did it by choice or enjoyed it I did it because it was either them or me and I chose me!"
Barry nodded trying to understand and Dean said: look I know this is hard to explain and to understand but we did what we had to do that place was no hotel it was hell so we got screwed but we trying new things now all we ask is to try and understand us and keep it between us all this can't get out to anyone ok?
Barry Caitlin and Cisco nodded and then Caitlin said: what now? If this man wasn't the one in charge then who was?
" I have no idea all I know and that if I believe Liam is that they plan something big"
Sam: let's talk to him again see what he can say.
Dean: I have a better idea! Let's call it a day and go grab some beer our problems will still be here tomorrow and we all can use a break.
Cisco: Amen brother! I'm in.
Dean: Max? Sammy?
"You know I'd love to but I'm gonna past this one I have a boyfriend I haven't spend time with in a long time"
Sam: same here brother.
Dean: fair enough. Barry? Caity?
Barry looked at Caitlin who nodded and he said: we're in we could use a night out.
Dean: awesome.
Jess and Emily walked in and Dean said: you two kids wanna join us for a night out??
Jess looked at Emily and then look at me and Sam and said: yeah why not we could use a break.
"Have fun you guys don't over drink and take care of yourselves".
They all nodded and we walked out we started to walk quietly hand in hand just being there with each other felt good after awhile Sam stopped and looked at me and said: what are you thinking??
"Where would I be if I hadn't bumped into you that day"
Sam: and where would that be?
"Probably still emotionless bitch"
He laughed and hugged me and then I continued: you changed my life before I even realized it................. when you saved my life a day after I met you and you barely knew me I knew you are special"
Sam: I would do that all over again when I first saw you I knew you'd mean the world to me"
Then I hugged him strongly and I raise my head to look at him and he leaned to kiss me I kissed him back in this moment I knew Sam was everything I wished for we broke apart when I heard "Max"
I recognized the voice it was Liam I turned around and I said: seriously? Can we get a 5 minute of peace!?
I saw him standing with a knife on his throat and I said: what the hell???
Then the man holding the knife said: we finally meet A6!
I couldn't see his face he was with a black hood then the man continued: you caused me a lot of trouble A6 the worst of all you made me hate my own son....yes Liam is my son yes he was made in a lab like you but you know what's the worst part of it all !?!? He was sent to kill you and he failed why?! Because he met you when you were young and he fell in love with you...this why I have to do what I have to do.
I looked at Liam he was crying and he said: don't do this dad please.
He took the knife and stroked his throat with it and he said: I'm sorry son I have to do this!
"Wait! Don't kill him! What do you want?"
I heard him laughed and he said: I want you to learn a lesson I want you to learn not to mess with me.
" I don't even know who you are!"
Mystery man: ohh you know! We've met before and I have the scar to prove that. Remember when you stabbed me 4 times in the stomach???
I remembered it I was 12 maybe he tried to take advantage of me and I looked at him and said: ohhh you mean when you tried to touch me?! I remember you! It was real pleasure stabbing you.
Mystery man: yeah I figured you'd say that and this why I'm doing it! Any last words son!?
Liam was crying and he said: Max I'm sorry I really am and I love you.
In that exact moment he cut his throat and I screamed: NOOOOOOO!
I chased him but the man disappeared Sam ran over him and tried to save him  I teleported us back to STARLABS and I called Caitlin as we go there two seconds later she was there with Barry she immediately started to work on him Dean Jesse Emily and Cisco showed up in a vortex two minutes later that when Caitlin got out of med bay and looked at me and said: I'm sorry! He is dead!