chapter 16

I woke up feeling safe and warm there was this amazing smell in the air like pancakes I got down the stairs to the kitchen and the view was breathtaking I saw his back shirtless making breakfast I smile to myself and said: woww it smells great.
He then turned to me smiling and said: yeah?? Did I wake you?
I got close to him saying: only because you weren't there.
I put my arms around his neck and he pulled me close by the waist and said: I'm sorry I wanted to surprise you.
I then kissed him long passionate kiss and said: you definitely did.
He kissed me again and he lift me up on the counter he took of my shirt and kept kissing me we were like that for what felt like forever when he smiled and said:
"I love you Max"
"I love you Sam"
Then it hit me it was like the dream I had when Black caught me I looked at him and said: Sammy you still in coma aren't you? You need to wake up.
He looked confused and said: what are you talking about babe? I'm fine!
I nodded my head "no" and I said: no Sam listen to me you need to wake up please once you wake up I promise we will talk about everything honey you need to trust me and wake up. You safe now Jesse is safe Emily is safe we all safe but you! You are in coma you need to wake up.
He looked at me like everything is coming back to him and said: I can wake up now?
I nodded and he said: you know I love you.
Me: and I love you. We will talk about it when you wake up but first wake up.
He nodded kissed me and then I woke up screaming his name again!

**writer p.o.v**
Sam woke up screaming Max's name too. They had the same dream.
Dean rushed over med bay after he heard Sam screams and said: what what? What is it? How are you feeling? What about Max? Are you ok???
Caitlin came and said: Dean you choking him he just woke up!
Caitlin checked him and then said: you safe now you ok.
He looked confused and said: Max! Where is Max!
Dean came close to him hugged him and said: I'm glad you ok Sammy. Max is missing she went looking for Black and she disappeared.
Sam was scared and worried and said: What now?!?! How why?
Dean: she was mad after what happened to you and she went to look for revenge.
Sam: and you let her go?
Dean: yes!
Sam: why?
Dean: because this is Max we talking about we can't stop her once she's made a decision.
Sam: we need to look for her!
Then out of nowhere Max showed up with Liam and said: No! What do you need is rest! I'm fine!
They all looked shocked to see her the first person to respond was Dean who ran to her and hugged her so strong and Liam said: be careful she has a bullet hole in her stomach twice actually.
Dean: Liam.
Liam: Dean.
Liam then looked at Caitlin and said: Caity.
Caitlin: Liam.
Max was shocked and said: wait!!! You know each other?
Dean: it's a long story I was in a mission with him. How is that that you were shot twice?????
Me: and Caitlin?
Caitlin: he saved my life once when I disobeyed an order one of the commanders wanted to "learn" a lesson and he was going to hit that's when Liam here showed up.
Max nodded and looked at all of them Barry Caitlin Sam Dean and then said: after I left I teleported myself to the woods outside Central City I tracked Black and I hid on a tree, he was with two other people they talked about killing us all and rebuild BP and catch every last one who escaped then a branch broke and I had to fight them that's when one of them shot me three times but only two hit me I thought I was gonna heal but I didn't and I fell to the ground he kicked me and I lost consciousness.
Then Liam said: that's where I came in I watched those three for 3 days when I saw Max I hid I didn't know who she was when I saw everything that happened I took her in took care of her wounds and waited till she woke up she was in coma for a week.
They all looked at Max and Liam shocked and Dean said: why didn't you heal?
Liam answered for her and said: the bullets were with cyanide.
Dean looked shocked and said: that son of bitch.
Max then looked at Sam and said: I'm glad to see you ok.
He looked happy to see her but something bothered him he was jealous but he tried not to show it and he said: yeah amm thanks to you.
Max smiled and said: anytime.

**Max p.o.v**
I looked at Sam and I never felt so attracted to someone like I was at that moment for him.
I was confused and felt weird I promised him to talk to him when he wakes up and I have to keep my promise but only the two of us.
In the meantime Jess Emily and Cisco walked in with coffee and when he saw me he ran over me hugging me super strong I hugged him back when we broke apart Sam said: what about your old man?
He looked at him and said: dad!
He ran to hug him too the entire scene I couldn't take my eyes off of Sam and he had his eyes on me after a few minutes he looked at Caitlin and said: so Doc am I free to go back to my hotel room?
Caitlin checked his vitals and his wounds and said: you still need to rest because of your ribs but besides that you are fine.
Liam then said: I guess my work here is done I'll see myself out. It was nice seeing you guys again.
He walked out and I said: I'll be right back.
"Liam wait up"
He turn around to looke at me and he said: what's up?
Me: leaving so soon?
Liam smiled and said: yeah..
Me: why? Stay a little.
Liam: maybe some other time Maxi.
Me: ok if you insist.
Liam: don't worry we'll see each other again!
Me: pffff I'm not worried you just have a lot of explaining to do!
Liam laughed and said: yeah I know.
Me: thank you for saving me.
Liam: anytime Max Grant.
And he disappeared that guy what the hell with the last name there is still so much I don't know about this guy ok Max go inside enjoy now investigate later.
We took Sam back to the hotel and we went to my room Jesse went on a date with Emily and Dean went back to STARLABS to help with what they need and to try and locate Balck and his goons and then there were two Sam sat on the couch and I said: do you need anything?
He looked at me and said: we need to talk!
I tried to avoid him for now and i said: yeah sure but after you get some rest.
Sam: no! Max now! You promised! Come sit down with me.
Ughhhh damm it! I sat next to him and I said: you right I did.
He then smiled looked at me and said: do you want to be my girlfriend?
He didn't even blink!!! I looked at I think my mouth drop and then I said: just like that?
He smiled and said: yes I mean you and I are friends for a long time now and I never felt anything like that to anyone it's obvious we have some attraction between us and we have Jesse so I want to give us a shot if you want of course.
I wanted but I also didn't I looked at him and said: I....
"I won't hurt you!"
He was sincere I could see it on his face I knew I wanted him in that moment I knew I wanted to risk feeling too much just to be with him I looked at him smiling and I said: I know you won't. I just don't know how to be a.....
"It's ok I'll be with you the entire way you won't be alone"
Me: I know I want to give us a shot too.
He smiled and I smiled back he then leaned in and he kissed me and it was gentle but passionate we broke apart and he said: it's so much better in real life.
I laughed and I said: no doubt.
Here to a new chapter in my life.