Message from the author...

THANK YOU!

I really hope y'all liked In Love With A Prisoner! :)

What was your favourite part?

It's the first fanfic I've ever written and at first, I didn't even think I'd be putting it up for people to see. And it never crossed my mind that I'd get so many positive comments from you all.

Every single read, vote and comment means the world to me because I put a lot of time and effort into this story! So thank you all so much, I love you.

RADISH
If you think you'll be interested in reading this story again, download Radish and search 'In Love With a Prisoner'. Be one of the first to read a more improved, more personalised version of it.
As the author, I highly recommend it. I have added parts in, altered scenes, fixed up details, etc. It's the exact same story, but just a lot better ;)

CLEARING THINGS UP...

Detail: I know a lot of questions could be brought up about this story...like what type of lucky ass girl doesn't seem to get her period? And how come they never brush their teeth and rarely have showers? Well, as I explained up there 👆, I didn't think I'd decide to publish this story and allow people to actually read it. I promise, if publishing was my intention since the beginning, I would've added in all the extra detail needed.

Oh, and I don't know a great deal about prisons and how long you'd actually get in them for whatever crime you've committed. And I don't know how prisons are run, especially ones for teenage boys so...

To sum up all my rambling on this subject, I just want to say I appreciate y'all pushing aside the minimum detail and extremely unrealistic things that happen! It was just fun to write and I hope it was fun to read.

Holes: As a few people may have picked up on when they started ILWAP, the beginning may remind you of a certain book by Louis Sachar called Holes. It's a very good and popular story that has been turned into a movie. Being a Belieber, I am always thinking about Justin. And so, when I was reading Holes, the idea for In Love With A Prisoner started building in my mind. I wasn't trying to copy her story in anyway, but it's what inspired me to write this fanfic so that's why some of the start may seem similar to it.

NEW STORIES

I have received many messages asking for a sequel to In Love With A Prisoner. I hate to disappoint any of you, but there is not going to be a sequel. I'm sorry, but I can't imagine what more could happen for Justin and Kat. Also, I have spent so much of my time on this story and want to move on, because I have so many more ideas for JB fanfics. But, I have written an epilogue for ILWAP, so feel free to read that and find out what each character gets up to after prison :)

Right now, Crushed is my new fanfic and it is completed and ready for you to read! I'd be very grateful if y'all checked it out. Like with ILWAP, I appreciate every read, vote and comment. Constructive criticism is always good to have as well! So stay tuned for more and make sure to follow me!

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING IN LOVE WITH A PRISONER. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME. WRITING IS REALLY FUN SO I ENCOURAGE YOU ALL TO DO IT TOO. STAY FABULOUS AND WHATEVER FANDOM YOU'RE IN, CONTINUE SUPPORTING YOUR IDOL, OKAY. TAKE NO BULLSHIT. LOVE YOU ALL, XO. -

beamingbieber