Chapter 3

Jeon Jungkook, I wouldn't fall for you in a million years.

Try again.

I stand up as the bell rang throughout the classroom. The teacher was the first to leave, apparently he had some type of teacher meeting to get to.

I pick up my textbooks and turn around, but come face to face with Jungkook.

"Move." I mutter as I tried to go around him, but he only moved where I was going.

"Look around, Rin-Ah," he spoke.

"There's no one in here." He smirks, walking over to the classroom door, closing and locking it.

"Do you know what that means?" He came closer, causing me to back up against my desk.

Does he think I'm actually scared of him?

"Are you stupid? Do you actually think this effects me?" I chuckle as I lean in closer to his face.

"Think again, pretty boy." I flicked his forehead causing him to rub it in that spot.

"Is that a challenge?" He smirks, this time he leaned in causing me to gulp.

Why is he suddenly making me nervous?

He's so close.

"You'll give in to me eventually." He smirks, glancing down at my lips.

He bit his lip as he watched my lips intently. My eyes flashed from his eyes to his hands as he placed them on my hips.

"If you're so desperate go find one of your girls." I move, getting out of his grip.

"But your such a challenge." He smirks, still eyeing me.

"I like a challenge." He walked over to me, lust in his eyes.

"Fuck off, Jungkook." I push he back before unlocking the door and walking out to the busy hall.

I walk to class with no textbooks. He would only mess with me if I even tried to get them.

I sat down at my desk in my second class of the day. Luckily, Jungkook wasn't in this class with me.

Finally, some peace and quiet.

Why won't he just give me?

I'm just some pathetic excuse of a human.

I take in a deep breathe as I thought about the situation.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Sooan smiles as she sits down at our shared desk.

"Jungkook." I mutter under my breath.

But I guess she caught it because she was shocked.

"Jungkook? Why him?" She said shocked as she waited impatiently for an answer.

"He's.. he just won't stop bothering me. He such a perv."