Chapter 20

I sigh heavily as I grabbed a pancake and put it on my plate as I got a fork for my pancake.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked as he furrowed his eyes brows.

"Nothing. It's fine."

"Okay." Jimin smiles at me as he gets his plate of food and water, not wanting to pressure me.

I silently glare at Jungkook while he makes his plate, smirking at me of course.

Jungkook sits down next to me as Jimin sits next to me on the other side.

"Babe," Jungkook whispered seductively into my ear.

I tried my best to ignore him, but Jungkook being himself just had to keep repeating himself until I answered.

"What do you want?" I whispered quite harshly at him.

"I need attention." He winked.

"Use Jisu." I suggested.

He rolled his eyes and began to eat his food. In the corner of my eye I could see Jimin frowning from Jungkook and I having a private conversation in front of him.

I turned to Jimin and gave him a smile before eating my food.

*

I bell rang meaning it was my next class of the next. I quickly walk out of class, smiling and greeting Jimin before I went to my own locker.

"I can't stand when Mr. Seokjin has to point me out." I pout at Jimin.

"At least you didn't get more detention." He smiled before laughing a bit at my expression.

"But I might from missing school yesterday." I groan, running my finger through my hair, frustratedly.

"Hopefully you won't." He smiled reassuringly at me as he grabbed his books.

"I'll see you on the rooftop after lunch." He smiled before we parted our ways.

I walked to my locker and smiled as I saw Namjoon and Sooan laughing at something that Namjoon had said over in the corner.

I wish I had someone like that.

I quickly brush the thought out of my head as I grabbed my books and walked to my class.

*

I walk into the overcrowded and loud cafeteria with nothing but the faint thought of my worries.

I quickly grabbed my apple and paid before walking towards the way out of the cafeteria.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook steps in front of me, raising one eyebrow and crossing his arms, cockily.

"It's none of your business." I scoff, trying to walk around him.

"Ah, ah, ah." He smirked, blocking my way.

"Wasn't our deal that you had to stay around me?" He smirked.

"Look, I really can't put up with your shit right now." I spoke with a harsh tone as I tried again to go around him, only to have him block me again.