Chapter 11

"I think you look better in it than I ever would." He laughed at himself.

But it only made me more embarrassed than before.

I quickly climbed into bed far away from him, as I was embarrassed.

He turned off the lamp beside him and before I knew it I was asleep.

*

Finally, Saturday had arrived. No school, and hopefully no Jungkook.

I opening, expecting the sun to shine in my eyes but none came. I rub my eyes and sit up. I look over and see Jimin sleeping soundly next to me.

He looked so peaceful and I didn't want to wake up, so I decided to just leave him a note for when he wakes up. They way he won't wonder why I just ditched.

I quickly write the letter and put it on the table that was beside his bed. I walk into his bathroom and quickly change back into my clothes from the night before.

I unlock the door and walk out of the bathroom, quickly walking down the stairs and out the front door.

I wasn't going to risk his parents coming home and asking why I was there.. in the morning.

I walk down the sidewalk, on my way back to my apartment. I hoped that Jungkook wouldn't be there but he probably slept there all night.

I unlock my from door and open the door, walking inside my apartment. There he was, by the window of my apartment biting his nails, seeming nervous.

As soon as he heard he sound of the door close he snapped his head toward me.

He immediately ran over to me and pulled me into a hug.

"Why did you do that?" His voice sounded so scared.

"Why?" His voice cracked as he buried his head into my neck.

I couldn't do anything but stand there shocked.

So the fuckboy has feelings?

"A-Ah, I'm fine.." I tried my best to hug back but it was awkward because he's normally a perv.

"Why didn't you come back?" His hot tears fell onto my shoulder, soaking my shirt.

"I-I stayed at Jimin's house.." I mutter, awkwardly.

"Jimin? In our first period class.."

"Yeah." I whispered in reply.

"You should've come back. I looked all night." He seemed genuinely scared for me.

"It's okay. I'm fine." I run my fingers through the back of his hair.

Honestly, I felt really bad for not coming back now because of how it affected him.

"Why did you scare me like that, Rin-Ah?" He spoke through his tears which caused him to choke a bit.

"I'm sorry." I frowned, knowing how scared he actually was.