Chapter 7

"What happened?" I focused purely on him, and his wounds.

"Someone hurt me.."

"Rin-Ah," he paused.

"I'm bullied."

"What!" I was shocked.

I felt a sudden pang of heartbreak and sadness hit me. I didn't even know. I've never seen him getting hurt before I knew him. Little did I know..

"Jimin.. why did you not tell anyone?" I ask, not worried about finishing the wound I was cleaning.

"Because they would only hurt me more.." he hung his head low, too embarrassed to look me in the eyes.

"Jimin," I lifted up his face, making him look at me.

"You can't just continue to be hurt like this." I spoke softly, trying to provide as much comfort as possible.

"I can't tell anyone either."

"You told me." I slightly smile before pulling him into a hug.

I wrap my arms around his waist as he wrapped his around my upper chest. He buried his face into my neck, as I stroked his hair, trying to comfort him the best I possibly could.

I felt my shirt getting wet as I started to feel him shake slightly.

I drew circles onto his back while running my fingers through his hair.

"Hey," I began to speak, pulling back to look at his face.

I placed my hands on his now soaked cheeks, rubbing my thumb over his cheek.

"You don't deserve this." I whisper gently at him, wiping his tears with my thumb.

"I do.. I'm so pathetic for coming here." He begins to tear up again causing tears to form in my eyes.

"Jimin.." I whispered, looking at him through my teary eyes.

"You have much worth. And much worth to me, okay?"

There I go. I was crying with him. He doesn't deserve this. He's so selfless from what I've seen and just wants freedom.

He only wants to be free.

This boy.. I never knew he was so damaged.

"How about you stay over with me." I suggest, wiping away his tears that had fallen.

He sniffs and nods gently before pulling me into a hug.

"Thank you." He croaked.

*

Later that night we had eaten and now decided to just talk.

We sat down on the couch and got comfortable before talking.

"Want to play 20 questions? It'll help us to get to know each other more." He suggests and I simply nod in response.

"Okay, I'll start." He spoke.

"Who are you friends with?"