Chapter 12

"We all know that I'm not like that, baby. All I want is pleasure." He whispered.

"Pleasure yourself."

"Will do, babe." He winked before he left my apartment.

I can't stand him.

When will he stop?

*

Later that day I didn't do much. Only laid around and watched a bunch of movies. It was nice to be able to rest today and not do anything.

My phone lit up along with a buzz showing someone had text me .

Daddy Jungkook:
Maybe you could come to my house now? No ones home ;)

Me:
I'm not going to your house.

I scoff as I read the message.

Daddy Jungkook:
Our deal, baby. If you don't come over I guess you'll be breaking our deal and you're going to have to give up your v card ;)

Me:
You're so ridiculous.

Daddy Jungkook:
See you soon, babygirl ;)

I scoff as I turn off my phone. Looks like I'm going to have to go over to Jungkook's house.

That's when I realized, I don't have a clue where he lives.

I sigh as I turn my phone back on and ask him for his address. Once he sent it, I was off.

I walk up to his front door, hesitating before knocking.

What will happen?

I was so nervous. Jungkook is so unpredictable.

That's when he opens the door with a huge grin on his face. He lets me in before closing the door.

"Come on." He guided me to his room, which was upstairs all the way to the end of the hall on the left side.

"Lets have some fun, shall we?" He smirked as he opened his bedroom door.

Going into his room was the last thing I want to do. I didn't want to be trapped here, defenseless.

I hesitated before actually walking inside, and to my surprise it was completely clean. Not even one thing on the floor.

"You clean your room?" I asked as I raised one eyebrow, not believing that he actually cleaned his room.

"Of course not,"

"My housekeeper does it." He smirked.

Of course he has a fucking maid.

"See," he said before taking a cup from his side table and pouring it all over the floor.

"Lee, come clean this up!" He shouted loudly, waiting for her to come into his bedroom.

A middle aged woman quickly walked into the room, bowing to Jungkook before cleaning it up.