Chapter 14

Is he upset about Jimin?

He has no right to be upset about Jimin. Jimin has been there for me and Jungkook's just a jerk.

I sigh as I turn around in my seat just in time for the teacher to walk inside the classroom.

And that's how my personal day of hell began.

*

It wasn't even lunch yet and Jungkook had already made my day hell. He is his normal perv self but he's being really harsh today. Ever since he saw me talking to Jimin he's been really harsh.

I unlocked my locker as I placed my books inside.

"Babe." I heard a whine behind me, causing me to turn around to see Jungkook with a pout of his face as he slumped down.

"What?" I scoffed as I rolled my eyes.

"Can't you just give me your v card already?" He pouted.

"Are you fucking serious?" I scoffed before slamming my locker close and turned back to him.

"I would never in my entire life give my v card to you." I scoff once again as I crossed my arms in irritation.

"Damn, you're so fucking hot when your annoyed." He bit his lip as he lost the pout.

"How much more of a perv can you get, Jeon?"

"Hm.. way more." He smirked.

"Oh, and you should know, when I take your v card it's gonna be really kinky. I have a daddy kink." He smirked as he watched my shocked expression appeared on my face.

"A daddy kink?" I was in complete shock. Although, I shouldn't be.

"Yup." He replied.

"And you better play by the rules, princess. Because I've got some special things set up for when I take your v card." His devilish grin grew as he thought about all the things he had planned in his head.

"You're such a fuckboy." He was being beyond ridiculous.

"I know I am, baby." He winked.

"How are you such a pig? What even happened to you?" I was so done with his shit.

I've been putting up with his shit for a long time now and I'm getting so fed up with it.

"Because all I want is pleasure, babe." He stated.

"I just want you." He whispered into my ear seductively.

"Well, have fun with that."

"Oh, I will. I'll have lots of fun hearing you scream my name." He smirked and looked down at his bow growing member.

"You're already getting me excited and we haven't even started." He chuckled at me as he gestured to his boner.

"Jungkook, I want you to listen to what I'm about to say." He nods and waited for me to speak.