Chapter 4

"What's your name?" I question.

He stops and turns back to me.

"Jimin." He smiles before walking out the door of the rooftop.

I walk downstairs, towards my next class.

Oh, how I dreaded this class.

I walk into class and sit down next to Jungkook.

"You're looking-"

"Fuck off." I cut him off harshly.

"Damn, who knew you'd be so grumpy today."

"You've still for a nice ass though." He smirks, leaning back trying to take a look.

"Jungkook, I swear to god-"

"What?" He smirks.

"If you don't stop I'll-"

"You'll what?" His evil grin appeared on his face as he lifted one eyebrow.

"I'll-"

"Rin-Ah, we both know I could do a whole lot more to you. I wouldn't mind doing those 'other' things." He smirked, licking his lips.

"You're so fucking disgusting." I turn towards the front, waiting patiently for the teacher.

I then felt something warm touch my inner thigh. I look down and sure enough, it was Jungkook. He had placed his hand on my thigh.

"Get off." I groan, as I tried to push his hand off my leg, but it only stayed.

"Struggling will only make it worse for you, baby." He gave an innocent smile, before moving his hand up higher.

"Stop it!" I whisper shout, still trying to pry his hand off my leg.

He leaned in slowly and placed his lips near my ear as he whispered.

"Rin-Ah, you're only making me move higher."

"But I don't mind that." He continued.

"Jungkook, I swear to god if you don't get off of me-"

"It isn't fun any other way. Why not do it in a classroom full of students?" He smirked when he saw the shocked look on your face.

"Fuck you." I spat.

His hand lays on my thigh, not moving like he'd said. I was making it worse. But it was only because he was choosing to move his arm.

Sooan wasn't in this class, unfortunately. Which meant no talking, no texting, nothing. Only Jungkook there to bother me.

I sigh, getting out my phone. I get on my messages but before I could even type a word, Jungkook took my phone.

"Hey, give it back!" I raised my voice as I tried to take it from his hands.

"There." He smirked putting it back into my hand.