Chapter 9

"Our secret." I agree.

"Do you promise?"

"I promise."

*

School had ended, finally. It felt like hell the entire day. Aside from being with Jimin of course. He was the only good thing about today.

I put my books inside my backpack before closing my locker. Surprisingly, I was one of the first ones out of the school. And since Mr. Jung had a ton of papers he had to do and Mr. Seokjin was sick we somehow got out of detention that day.

I began to walk down the side walk, on the way to my apartment.

I heard cracks of thunder every now and then which meant it would rain so. I walk faster than before, hoping to get home before I get soaked.

But of course, that's when I got poured on. I put my backpack over my head, but it was no use. I was already soaked from head to toe from how much it was raining.

A sudden loud crack of lightning could be heard off in the distance, giving me quite a scare. I never enjoyed storms. They always scared me a ton.

I walked slower than before, seeing as it was no point in running since I was already soaked.

I heard some laughter behind me, which sounded familiar, but I couldn't make it out, as the storm was pretty loud.

I decided to just keep walking, not wanted to greet whoever it may be. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone.

I walk into my apartment building, walking up the stairs. I had water filled in my shoes which made me groan because I would have to wait for them to dry for tomorrow. If they're even dry by then.

I sigh as I unlock my apartment door and walk inside. I was soaking from head to toe which, of course, left a trail for me to clean up later.

I walk to my room and immediately grab some fresh clothes and take them to the bathroom for after my shower.

*

I step out of the shower, grabbing a towel out of the cabinet and wrapping it around me. I quickly change and dry my hair before throwing it up into a messy bun.

I unlock my bathroom door and walk out, feeling the cold air hit me, making me shiver. I walk into my kitchen and grab a glass, filling it with water. I take a few drinks before I heard my door bell ring.

Sooan, I'm guessing.

I put my cup down on the kitchen counter and open my front door. But before I could even see who I was, a pair of lips collided with mine.

They kissed me hungrily as they pushed me back into my house so that they could come in, kicking the door closed with their door.

I tried to pull away but I couldn't, as they were too strong. I continued to fight them, but nothing.

They held my face, keeping me from turning my head. They kissed me with lust and hunger. I felt a smirk appear in his kiss.

Eventually they were the one who pulled away, and that's when I saw him..

Jeon Jungkook.