Chapter 13

"Here." He slowly leaned in and placed his lips onto mine, gently as he let go of my arms and placed on of his hands on my cheek.

As he pulled away, he quickly kissed my nose because climbing off his bed.

All I could do, was lay that and try to comprehend what had happened.

Do I like, Jungkook?

I shook the thought out of my head as I sat up, probably looking like a tomato, as I was blushing like crazy.

"Look, you wanted it. You're blushing!" He exclaimed, his signature smirk appearing.

"You just couldn't resist me." He smirked, but soon replacing it with an innocent smile.

"F-Fuck you." I stuttered, trying to hide the fact that I was blushing even though he already noticed.

"Babe, I think we've over this a million times. If you want me to fuck you all you have to do is say the word." He paused.

"Oh, but you already said the word." He  neared me once again.

God, when will he stop being so cocky?

"Babe, I'll gladly pleasure you." He smirked, crouching down to be eye level with me as I sat on the bed.

"I don't need pleasure." My breath hitched in my throat as I stared him in he eyes.

He was so close to me and it was making me so nervous.

"But I need you." He stated, looking down towards his hard member.

"I-I think it's time for me to leave." I stuttered as I quickly got up from his bed and ran out of his room.

I couldn't stand one more minute in that room with him. I was so nervous and scared when he got close to me. I try to act like it doesn't bother me, but who am I kidding?

*

It was now Monday and I was completely dreading going. But of course, I had no choice.

I walked into that hell hole for the millionth time this year and frankly, I hated everything about it. The only good sides of school is seeing Sooan and Jimin.

"Hey!" Sooan squealed as she ran up to me.

"What's up with you?" I chuckled at her excitement.

"Guess who's here!" She smiled widely at me.

"No way! Namjoon?"

"Yes!"

"Where is he?" I immediately started looking around, although I've never seen him before.

"He's coming! He's upstairs!"

I smiled brightly brightly as I waited for Namjoon to come down the stairs.

That's when I see a boy with blonde Hair walking down the stairs and walking towards us, showing his dimpled smile.

He was good looking, just like Sooan had said. He looked extremely sweet as well. And sure enough, he was korean just like us.