Chapter 8

I closed my eyes, suddenly feeling extremely tired. I fell asleep quickly, as I was exhausted from today.

I was already fast asleep when's voice spoke.

"You're so good to me and I don't know why. But thank you so much."

*

I wake up to the sound of my alarm, making me open my eyes. Once again, the bright sun shine through the window. I groan turning around that way I wouldn't face the window.

"You should wake up."

I quickly open my eyes and sit up, my heart beating rapidly. I calmed down once I realized it was Jimin. I forgot he slept over since I'm always alone in my apartment.

"You scared me." I playfully hit him causing him to let out a chuckle.

"Sorry." He smiles, getting out of the bed.

"I don't want to get up." I whine, throwing myself onto my bed.

He walks over to my side of the bed and grabs my arm, pulling me up as he laughs at my laziness.

"Fine." I groan, standing up.

"I'm going to go change." I said, walking towards my closet to grab some clothes.

That's when I remembered, Jimin doesn't have any clothes.

"Wait, Jimin, what are you going to change into?" I turn around to face him.

"I'll just wear this. There's no time for me to go all the way to my house. It's farther than here." He shrugs.

I just nod and grab my clothes and walk towards the bathroom, closing the door and locking it. I quickly changed my clothes and brushed my teeth. After I quickly pulled my hair back into a pony tail and unlocked the door, walking out.

"You look good today." He smiles.

"Thank you, Jiminie." I smiled as I grabbed my backpack.

"Was that a new nickname I hear?" He chuckles, putting his hands into his pockets.

"Maybe.." I replied, laughing.

*

I walk into school as I part my ways with Jimin, who's locker was farther away than mine.

I open my locker and grab my textbooks.

"Baby." I heard an all too familiar voice singsong.

I groan as I turn around and sure enough it was Jeon Jungkook.

"What?" I groan, slumping down.

"Don't you remember our game?" He smiles innocently.

"Of course I remember." I spoke with such irritation in my voice.

"Then you remember the rules." He spoke with excitement, standing beside me as I turned around and close my locker.

"Which means, I'm sitting with you at lunch." He grinned ear to ear, annoyingly