Chapter 19

"Yes! I shot you!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Dang it!" I laughed, waiting for me to respawn on the game.

I looked over at Jungkook quickly and noticed he was awake. I watch him as he looked frustrated and sad.

What's wrong with him?

*

Jungkook had woken up awhile ago and all three of us just hung out, playing games, talking, and eating once we got hungry.

I was stood in the kitchen along with Jimin and Jungkook as I ate and apple from the fridge alongside them.

"We should go out and do something." I suggested, taking a bite out of my almost finished apple.

"What would we do when he's like that?" Jungkook at Jimin.

"I can still walk, dumbass." Jimin glared.

"Oh, really? Because I thought you couldn't even sit down by yourself." Jungkook spoke with disgust in his voice.

"Sitting is harder than walking." Jimin spoke harshly at Jungkook.

"Says the guy who needed Rin-Ah's help all day long." Jungkook scoffed.

"You guys are being so ridiculous." I rolled my eyes at them.

"Well, maybe Jimin should stop acting like he's so hurt."

"Jungkook, he really is hurt. Back off."

Why do they have to fight over something so stupid?

"Let's just go the amusement park." I squealed with excitement.

Although I'd rather just Jimin and I go I already knew there was no use in trying to convince Jungkook not to follow.

They both agreed and before we knew it we were off. We decided to walk since it was closer than my school, although I was in the opposite direction of my school.

"Stop pushing me!" Jungkook pushed Jimin further away from him.

"I wasn't pushing!" Jimin fought back as Jungkook scoffed at Jimin.

"You know what? How about I walk in between you two." I rolled my eyes at their stupidity as I walked in between the bickering two.

*

We reached the amusement park quickly and payed for the tickets.

"What should we ride on first?" I asked as I looked around at all the roller coasters.

"How about the the ferries wheel?" I suggested once they just shrugged.

They both agreed and we walked to to the line and waited our turn. Surprisingly, the line wasn't very long considering we came here later in the day.

I stepped onto the cart causing it to rock back and forth as I took a seat.

Jungkook sat down next to me before Jimin could causing Jimin to pout as he stepped into the cart.