Chapter 18

Jungkook's eyes flashed with a hint of jealousy as he began to speak.

"I could stay with you guys." He suggested.

"No, you've done enough today." I smiled at him.

"You should do school." I spoke.

"We've already missed most of the classes. I might as well go with you."

"Okay."

*

After letting Jimin sleep for about an hour we decided to wake him up and bring him back to my apartment.

"Jimin," I whispered to him.

"Wake up, okay? We're going to go to my apartment and you can sleep more there." Jimin's eyes slowly opened as he rubbed his tires eyes before sitting up off my lap.

"Come on." I said as I stood up, Jimin and Jungkook standing up after me.

We walked down the sidewalk in silence, nothing but the faint sound of conversations from others and our footsteps.

We had finally reached my apartment after around 30 minutes of walking. I opened the door to my apartment and let Jimin and Jungkook in before closing the door behind me.

"Do you want anything to eat or drink?" I asked Jimin as I watched as he shows slight pain from the long walk.

"No, I'm okay." He gave me a small smile as he tried to sit down on the couch.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to help you?" I asked, concerned as I watched him struggle to sit down due to the pain.

"I'm fine."

"How about you go lay down on my bed, I'll bring some ice for your bruises." I spoke softly to him as I walked to my freezer to get some ice packs I had.

I quickly grabbed the ice packs and walked to my room with Jungkook following behind to see Jimin already laying down with a pained expression.

"Let me see." I slowly lifted his shirt and placed the ice packs down on his lower abdomen and upper stomach.

I carefully pulled his shirt back down and put the blanket on him.

"You should sleep." I spoke at I walked towards the light switch.

For a moment I met Jungkook's eyes, but it wasn't his normal gaze full of hunger and lust. He looked sad.

I turned off the light and closed the door, walking towards the living room.

I sit down onto the couch with a sigh as Jungkook did the same.

"So, why'd you try to help him?" Jungkook asked, slight jealousy could be heard in his tone.

"Because I wasn't going to just stand there and watch him cry because someone was hurting him." I answered quite harshly.

"Why does it matter to you anyway?" I asked in annoyance.

"It doesn't." Jungkook cleared his throat as he spoke.