Chapter 5

"Go find someone else for your 'challenge' I don't fall for fuckboys."

"Is that right?."

"I will never give in, Jeon Jungkook. Might as well find someone who will."

"I already did." He winked before turning towards the teacher.

*

The bell had rang signaling that school was over for the day. Well, for all except me and possibly a couple others.

Grab my textbooks and speed walk out of the room, I'm not risking dealing with Jungkook's crap again.

I walk to my locker and open it up, I put my books inside and close my locker.

I turn around and instead of walking to my class I run into someone who was standing right next to me.

"Jimin?" I chuckle, watching him smile excitedly at me.

"Hey." He smiles as he watches me intently.

"What are you doing?" I ask, nonchalantly.

"Well, I was thinking I could walk you home." He grinned even bigger than before as he stood in front of you.

"Oh.. Sorry, Jimin, I have detention." I mutter, disappointedly.

"What for? I wouldn't think that you would get in trouble."

I opened my mouth to reply but he cut me off before I could even say a single word.

"Actually, let me guess." Jimin smiles, innocently.

"Did you get detention for talking in class? More specifically, Jungkook?"

"How... How do you even know about that?" I was beyond confused because of the fact that he knew I talked to Jungkook.

Well, it was more like he talked to me and always bothered me.

"I sit right behind him. He's.. something else." Jimins laughs could be heard throughout the now empty hall.

"Yeah.." I begin to laugh along.

"Anyway, I've got to hurry and get to detention before I get extra days." I smile and wave at Jimin as I left.

I walk down the long, echoey, and now empty hallway. I stop in front of the detention room.

God, I'm going to be bored out of my mind in here.

It's only a couple hours.

Be thankful that Jungkook isn't in detention.

I twist the door knob hesitantly, opening up the door.

"You may sit down anywhere, Miss Park." Apparently, Mr. Seokjin was the detention teacher.

I sit down and that's when I see him.

"Students, I'm going to step out this time. Principal Jung says he will watch over you. Don't come of out the room. I'm locking it and principle Jung will be checking on you." Mr. Seokjin spoke before opening the door and leaving us in there by ourselves.