Chapter 1!- "Are you sure you ant to do this, Ebony?"

♡Chapter 1♡

Ebony's POV

The cold air whipped my hair around, I could see the clouds of my breath in the air. My hands were freezing, all I could feel was a tingly sensation in my fingers.

I looked over at Renée, she had her eye on the platform in front of us. No doubt, she was as nervous as I was.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Ebony?" She didn't break her gaze from the track.

"We've been through so much, Renée. We can handle this." I sighed, I was still fighting a war inside.

She nodded stiffly as our train came to a halt. We made our way to our seats, without a word spoken.

This was a big step for the both of us, but, deep down we both knew we never belonged in this town. We never fit-in with the snobby rich kids, they always despised us. We were the ones who rebelled from their standards, the ones who didn't care for the money. Both our families were exactly like them, stuck-up, they never quite understood us. That's why we were better off leaving, finding were we truly belonged. That definitely wasn't home.

I looked out the window, and at the train station. I wasn't sad about or departure, more nervous. Same went for Renée, she originally came up with the idea. When we were younger- About six- we would make stories about going on magical adventures, leaving the mean girls and boys behind. Being free..

I guess that's the only thing that kept us sane.

So, we were doing it. Leaving. Starting a new life, a new start.

Notes

Hey, this is my new story, It's slightly darker. I'm very exited about this one! I feel as though it's going to be great. Anyone else feel it?