11!!

♡Chapter 11♡

Ebony's POV

I cursed under my breath, this was my new life and frankly I'd prefer it if she wasn't here to ruin it.

"Hello? Ebony?" She turned around calling me, I rolled my eyes. She was putting on an act, I could see right through that ugly, colour coordinated outfit .

Deep down she's a bitch.

"Ebony?" I rolled my eyes again, turning to face her "Hello sweet-pea!" She gave me a cringe-worthy embrace.

"Yes Mother, It's me." I confirmed, dully.

"Well, aren't you going to let your birth-giver in?" I nodded lifelessly, unlocking the door. She barged in front of me "Small, isn't it?" She sneered at it like it was filth.

"Are you here to judge my home or...?"

"Home?" She laughed fakely "This is no home. Your home is with us."

"No, Mother. This is my home."

"Don't be silly Ebbi-bear, your father and I were worried sick."

"Oh, really?" She nodded, sniffling dramatically "How long have I been gone?"

"Two days."

"See? That just confirms how 'aware' you really are. I've been gone, nearly, a week." I squinted at her, pointing too.

"Don't talk to me like that young lady!"

"Young lady? I'm an adult, I have a home and a life now." I sassed.

"I don't see a ring on your skinny little finger!"

"I don't need to be married to live my life? I don't need someone bringing me down like you did to Dad!" I yelled, purposely including my Father. She always got defencive when he got involved, he used to be a pianist. A good one too. When they tied the knot she forced him to quit, since then he's been another one of her minions. Another one to be manipulated..

"I don't enjoy being accused of such, especially my daughter!" She scoweled at my words, raising her voice.

"And I don't enjoy my Mother being a selfish cow!" I yelled, louder than before. She gasped, hand to her chest but dropped it just as quick. Her eyes sparkled mischievously, a sign that a snarky comment was in its way. Her face turned to 'sorrow'.

"Why couldn't you be more like Renée?" She sighed dramaticly, I scowled.

"Excuse me?!" I growled angrily.

"She's just the perfect daughter, getting engaged, moving away. So perfect.." She sighed as if she was dreaming. Meanwhile, I was swallowing my heart back down.

"Renée?" I wispered.

All I had to do way put two and two together, and I figured it out.. Renée hadn't ran away. They knew she was leaving. She wasn't technically rebelling. She lied to them about this 'engagement' so she could leave. She is a wimp. She is a liar.

"Now, we're going home." She ordered, holding her nose in the air.

"You can screw that!" I laughed in her face.

"Excuse me?"

"Get the hell out of my home. Don't let the door hit 'ya were the good Lord split 'ya." I sassed a Miley Cyrus quote, snapping my fingers to the door.

"Ebony Van-Ho--"

"Be on your way, and have a nice day."

"Eb--"

"Toodle-pip!"

"Don--"

"Leave." I growled, no humour in my tone anymore. She gaped at me, shocked, I confimed that she'd heard right with a nod.

"You don't want to do this Ebony." She said in a calm tone.

"And why not?" I smirked, she opened the door.

"Because; If I leave, you are no longer my daughter."