Chapter 13!!

♡Chapter 13♡

Ebony's POV

I was rocking back and forth on my bed. I felt numb, like ice. My eyes were sore and puffy, red-raw too.

The door was knocked and I sprang onto my feet, swinging the door open. I threw myself at him, the ice inside had melted, and I was crying again.

He led me back inside and onto the sofa. I barely moved, I just let him lay me down. He knelt down, wiping my cheeks.

"Everyone keeps lying to me, Harry." I sobbed, he stroked my face softly.

"Ebony, what's going on?" He whispered, now stroking my arm in a caring manner. I shook my head.

"My life is a mess. Look at me! I hardly know you, yet I'm calling you up and crying. I'm pathetic." I rubbed my eyes with the palm of my hand, my heart was throbbing.

I guess I wouldn't have taken in so hard if I hadn't found out about Renée. Then again, who knows if it's true or not?

"You aren't a mess Ebony." He sighed "Please tell me what happened."

"My Mother happened. She..." I chocked back my sob "She... She disowned me.." I stood up, and here comes the rage.

I stormed over to the kitchen, knocking over a plate and letting the porcelain smash. I let out a frustrated scream in attempt to get my anger out.

I hit a bottle, of some sort, off the side and onto the floor making it shatter.

"Ebony! Ebony, stop!" Harry yelped, griping my hands into his tightly. I squirmed but he was impressively strong.

"Get off me Harold!" I ordered, he was holding my arms behind my back "You bloody moron!"

"Ebony--" I kicked around furiously, trying to break away "Stop!" He roared, he was extremely serious. My legs turned to jelly and I collapsed into him, silently breaking down inside.

He embraced me, leaning his chin on my head.

"Ebony, you need to sleep." He whispered while he rubbed my back. I simply nodded in agreement, I had no energy to disobey anymore. I let him lift me into my bedroom, once he placed me down I heard him sigh in exhaustion.

"I'm sorry Harry, you aren't a moron." I mumbled, sleepily. Just like that I'd gone from furious to calm. That monster had an affect on me, but now she was out of my life. Was the storm begining to clear?