Chapter 14!!

♡Chapter 14♡

Ebony's POV

It was maybe 2am and I couldn't manage to get to sleep. Harry woke me up, at maybe 10pm, to tell me he had to go. Since then I hadn't gone back to my peaceful slumber.

My thoughts had been haunting me, I'd been thinking about everything. How my life had gone down hill, how I had no family, the argument with my "Mother", the paparazzi, and the cherry on the cake called my crappy life; Renée.

I hadn't seen nor spoke to her, she was clueless of my encounter with my "Mother" and knew nothing about my little tantrum. I couldn't say I wasn't embarrassed that Harry saw me in that... State, after all, I probably looked like a lunatic in his eyes.

I guess it all hit me, like a slap in the face. I'd finally snapped. After all the years of being strong, the brave hero was weak. Honestly, the think what most bothered me was what my "Mother" had said. There could've been a chance that it was just to shake me, but.. It made sense for Renée to do something like that. She was always trying to please her parents, and running away wasn't the best way. I guess that's another drama for the life of Ebony Van-Houston, right?

I've never belonged, never fit in, never been able to be me.

"I'm nothing." I whispered to myself.