27!!

♡Chapter 27♡

Ebony's POV

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I growled, stomping my foot forward in anger.

"What, no hug for your best friend?" He pouted sarcastically and pushed himself off the wall, holding out his arms. I glared at him in disgust, making him smirk and fold his arms, he approached me and stroked my cheek.

"Don't. You. Dare." I hissed at him and slapped his hand away "What do you want Luke?"

"I want you, Ebony, you see I have a job for you--"

"You know perfectly well that I don't do that shit anymore."

"I don't think you've quite got the hint; You have no choice."

"How the hell did you find me?"

"It isn't hard considering the amount of trouble you've been in recently, oh and I have contacts."

"Like who?" He smirked but stayed silent "Like. Who."

"Oh no-one important, your mother, your friend Taylor, those magazines you're plastered over... Not to mention your good pal Lewis, that his name? He had no clue who I was, the idiot thought we were close friends- Gave me your number too. Ha!"

"You fucking ass wipe!" I pounced at him but my arms were pulled back by two large men dressed in all black.

"Woah, down girl." Luke chuckled, coming closer to me and holding up my chin "I see your anger issues haven't changed." He smiled, referring to the mess my face was.

"I see you're still a douche."

"That's no way to talk to your party bud, now is it?"

"We were only friends because you drugged me and my friends, if not for Isabelle we'd still be in your mess of a life."

"Ah yes, Isabelle, the slut." He sighed.

"Shut up!"

"Shame she had to die like that, huh? She was good in b--"

"Agh!" I screamed, kicking one of the men in the crotch then elbowing the other in the face, I pounce at Luke but he grabbed me by the neck and forced my body into the wall.

"Look bitch," He spat, now serious "You're going to do this job, or else."

"Else what, asshole?" I chocked and pulled at his arm.

"I know everything about you, were you live, were you buy your food, where you go out for dinner, your favourite food, your number, name it- I know." He growled, my knees went weak at his words "So, have we got a deal?"

I couldn't respond, my lungs felt as if someone was pumping them up like balloons- No, an airbed!

"I said have we got a deal?!" He yelled in my face, tightening his grip making me let out a squeak.

I nodded franticly, he dropped his grip and I slumped to the ground with a thump, he began walking away but stopped in front of a mini cooper.

"I'll be seeing you soon, tell Renée I said hello would you?" I slammed the car door shut and sped away, leaving me alone in the alley.

"Bastard." I grumble.