Chapter 2!- This is it. London..

♡Chapter 2♡

Ebony's POV

We'd been on the train for what felt like years. We hadn't spoken, just sat in silence, while the whole world moved around us.

I could tell we had almost arrived, and began to get prepared. Renée noticed my moment and followed along. The speakers let out a buzz, followed by a muffled voice. I didn't care to listen, knowing fully well we were there.

The train came to a stop, the doors opened slowly. We both stood back, letting the stampede go by, before we got out. I looked up. This was it. London.

"Lets go." Renée suggested, pushing her ticket through the machine and walking through the barrier. I followed along, giving a small smile to an attendant.

"There's some over there." I pointed out to Renée, who was looking for a taxi. She let out a weak chuckle, going in the direction I'd pointed in.

We climbed into one, shutting the door. Our heads snapped to the other door that had done the same. Some other boys had done the same, we shared glances for a moment. There was maybe five of them, but, I wasn't certain as it was hard to make out their faces.

"Er.. Awkward?" Renée chuckled. She was right, it was extremely awkward.

"Lets go get another, Renée?" I suggested, motioning to the door with my thumb.

"No, It's okay. We'll go." One of the boys interrupted.

"No, we'll be alright." I tried to convince them. Honestly, I just wanted to sleep.

"No, we insist. Right, lads?" Another joined in.

"Seri--" I began, but I was stopped by the first guy.

"Lets just share." He huffed, not in a rude way though.

We all looked around, I stopped as I made eye-contact with one of the lads. I could only make out his main features, but from what I could see, he was fairly attractive.

"No offense, but you're strangers." Renée laughed nervously "I'm not exactly comfortable, you could be rapists- for all we know."

"I assure you the only perverted one here is curly." An Irish accent responded, causing everyone to laugh.

"Funny." A deep voice scoffed, sarcastically.

"Well, I don't know if that makes me feel better but, I think we'll pass for now." I politely smiled.

"Too bad.. Well, we get a taxi to our self."

I reached for the door and opened it, making the lights inside the taxi turn on. I turned to look at them.

"Bye." Renée smiled, they returned the friendly gesture and with that we left "Well, now to find another taxi."

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

After unlocking the door, we both entered the apartment. I let out a sigh of relief, It was decent.

We decided against anything fancy, so we just agreed with something little. It was already furnished so we didn't have the worry of having to shop, it made everything a ton more easy for us.

"Did we make the right decision?" Renée whispered, siting in the sofa. Her question hit my like a ton of bricks, did we?

"We've wanted to leave ever science I can remember." I sighed joining her "No going back now. We'll get a job, survive on our own. Lets show them that we don't need their money."

"Their money brought this house." Renée laughed.

"Okay, that's one time. They gave that to us, so it's under our name, not theirs. So as long as we keep the money coming.." I drifted off.

"How do we find a job?" Her voice showed concern.

"I guess we look for some!" I smiled, pulling my laptop out of my traveling bag. I clicked away, biting my lip as I did so.

"Hey what's that?" She pointed at the screen, I tilted my head slightly, after I'd read it my brow raised.

"Fitness training?" I looked away from the screen and at her.

"Well yeah, we were top in fitness. Plus, you got a degree in that, not to mention dance " I shook my head, she punched my arm lightly "It's perfect!"

"I'd have to get the tube there." I sighed, It was good..

"Do. It." She forced.

I sighed "I'll give it a shot." I clicked on the link... Here we go......