Chapter 23!!!

♡Chapter 23♡

Ebony's POV

I opened my droopy eyes to find myself sprawled on the sofa along with the others, I glanced over to see that the movie we were watching was still playing, I crawled over to the remote and turned the TV off.

Renée was spread out on the floor, pillow under her messy head of hair, she had a drop of dribble running from the corner of her mouth as usual. The boys were also in similar positions, on the floor, the sofa and even on the coffee table.

I stood up and let out a yawn, that sounded freakishly familiar to a baby dinosaur, and then waddled into the kitchen. I wiped my sleepy eyes and poured myself a glass of water, gulping it down afterwards.

I jumped when I heard the toilet flush, I looked around the room and noticed Niall was missing, he shuffled in sluggishly and didn't give me a second glance. He flopped into my previous space and was soon out like a light, I shook my head and laughed.

My phone beeped from the kitchen counter, I picked up ti read the text I'd received.

From Nicolle:

You still owe me ;)

It took my brain a moment to register who Nicolle was but it didn't take long for it to click, I chuckled at the message and replied.

To Nicolle:

So do you, remember the whopper on my head?

That reminded me; My face must've been a state.

From Nicolle:

I say you take us to KFC, how about it?

I leant back against the side.

To Nicolle:

I don't drive /:

It was true, I hadn't drove since the night of the accident. I physically couldn't, It made me remember her; Isabelle..

From Nicolle:

Walk, you lazy cow!

I stifled a laugh.

To Nicolle:

I'll pass, how about a taxi?

I got taxis a lot actually, it was wasting a lot of the money. Speaking of money; I still hadn't gotten a call. I had lost hope and was living off my savings.

From Nicolle:

Sounds okay, how about we meet at the park near the hospital?

I though about it, remembering there indeed was a small garden area I'd seen while I was sprinting like a maniac.

To Nicolle:

I'll see you at 1:30?

She responded almost instantly.

From Nicolle:

See you there amigo.