chaper 12!!

♡Chapter 12♡

Ebony's POV

She knew her words had affected me, she got exactly what she wanted. Power.

"You cant be serious." I scoffed, she shook her head.

"I mean it Ebony, if you don't get in the car with me then you'll live without me." She tapped her pedicured nails against the door.

I gawped at her, truly hurt. I always knew she was a monster but I never imagined her positioning me in such a situation. No one in their right mind would do that, but that's the thing; She only thought of herself.

"Who do you think you are?!" I hissed "You've never been there for me! Why would you leaving make a difference? Even if you were to leave; Nothing would change."

I paused, thinking over the situation.

"Get out." Pain was written all over her face, not expecting me to disobey her.

"E-e-ebony.. I--" She stuttered but I cut her short.

"Get out." I ordered and pointed to the door.

"I am your MOTHER!" She argued.

"Apparently not."

"You know what? You were a mistake! An ugly pile of mistake! I never loved you, and no-one ever will love you! You're a mess!" She yelled, trying to hurt me but I stood there emotionless.

"The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it now? Heather." I growled, I gave her a brief smile before shoving the door into her face.

I slid down the wall, slumping lifelessly onto the floor. When arguing with her, I showed no emotion. Now, I'm alone, I feel like the old me. The one I promised myself wouldn't return..

My heart was breaking with every tear, I let out a cry. I pulled myself up, heading to the bathroom.

I stared at the sink, turning on the water and splashing my face. I didn't harm myself, I never have in my life, I'm not that type of person. Even if I was, my mothers spite cut deep enough anyway.

Once I ran out of tears to cry, I grabbed my phone. I didn't feel like calling Renée, I had no reason to, I had no words for her. My life is already filled with liars.

I scrolled though the contacts, finally finding the one after a few minutes.

"Hello?"

"Hey, I'm.. I er... Are you busy?"