Chapter 7!!!

♡Chapter 7♡

Ebony's POV

Harry left shortly after the twitter... Problem?

Anyway, he banned me from twitter, and warned me about some of the fans. That was yesterday and so far I haven't had any issues. I was on the tube, on my way to the interview. I'd brought a gym bag, in case they would want to see me 'In action'. I was pretty confident and that's rare.

An elderly lady walked through a group of teen girls, I stood up from my seat.

"Excuse me, madame? Here, have my seat." She smiled as I helped her sit down.

"Thank you dear." She nodded, placing her bag on her lap. She wore a floral scarf and a knitted jumper that was embroiderd with cute beads.

"You're welcome."I smiled, my eye caught a shiny object on her scarf.

It was a vintage-looking butterfly broach, it was beautiful.

"Do you like it?" She smiled, looking down at it. I nodded.

"It's very beautiful." I spoke truthfully, her eyes glimmered. She unzipped her bag, eventually pulling out an exact replica of the one we'd been talking about.

"Here." I obviously looked confused as she handed me the piece of jewellery "I sell jewellery, dear. Think this as a thank you for being so kind." I smiled gratefully as she offered to pin it. Her hands shook slightly, but she managed it. I looked down at it, grinning.

"Thank you, my name's Ebony." I introduced myself, shaking her hand. The man next to her got off and I took his seat.

"Imogen Winston." She smiled, looking at me "Do you have a telephone?" I laughed at her eagerness.

"Yes, would you like my number?" I smiled taking out my phone, she nodded taking out an iPhone. I chuckled to myself, she didn't look the type. It you get what I mean.

"My daughter insisted I had one, she lives in America, so she can contact me. My granddaughter, Emily, had to explain it all to me." She explained, giggling herself. I passed her back her phone. Personally I preferred my phone (Nokia lumia in yellow!)

I never could figure out why Renée was so crazed about her iPhone. It was just so damn confusing, Imogen probably understood it better than me!

"Oh this is me!" She smiled as the doors opened, giving me a wave "Bye lovey!" I waved back smiling.

Once the doors closed one of the teen girls approached me, the others just watched.

"Hey, aren't you that girl who saved the Harry styles?"