Chapter 15!!

♡Chapter 15♡

Ebony's POV

Renée was working, that left me alone and with time to think. But that was the problem; I couldn't stop thinking. I needed a distraction. I made my way to the kitchen. We hadn't really used it, we either went out or ordered in, so it was clean and stocked full of food.

I began searching through the cupboards and drawers to find some of the things I needed to make pancakes. Once I had everything set up, I turned the radio on. It was playing some random music that I hadn't heard before, so I decided to save myself the confusion and not sing along.

I served the small pancake onto the plate, it was rock hard, I hit it against the side for it only to shed a few burnt crumbs. The fire alarm had gone off several times while I was cooking and the whole room smelt of BBQ. I opened the french doors, that led to the balcony, to get some fresh air.

I decided to dispose of the pancake and got some whipped cream from the fridge. After sitting down I began watching what seemed like a gossip channel.

The cream nearly fell from my mouth when a picture of Harry and I showed on the screen. We were in his car and my head was down, but it was obvious it was me.

I snatched the remote from the coffee table and increased the volume.

"-- The female was discovered to be Ebony Van-Houston, a friend of the famous band, she has been spotted on several occasions with the boys. You might recognize her as the girl who saved the Harry Styles, yes! That same girl! Some rumors have confirmed that they are, in fact, dating. Whereas, others say she is merely to make our beloved curly-sweetheart's Ex, Taylor Swift, jealous. The public have even witnessed some twitter activity between Swiftie and Ebony, it is said that Taylor even paid Ebony a visit! It is obvious that there is some tension between the two girls, so the true question is; Who is this Ebony Van-Houston and what will happen now? Until next ti--"

"Whore!" I yelled, switching the channel to some random movie. I squirted some more whipped cream into my mouth, making a mess of my clothes as it dripped onto them.

I heard the locks jingle and turned my head, expecting it to be Renée, I looked back to the TV uninterested.

"Hey Ebb's" A male voice sang, making me jump in surprise.

"Harry?" I smiled, watching him sit on the the sofa.

"I just went to get lunch, thought you'd want some." He explained while taking out a plastic shopping bag and placing it on the table.

"Do you have a job?" I joked, looking in the bag.

"For your information: Yes! We're on a break." He laughed at my cheekiness "How are you feeling?" He became more serious.

"Better." I smiled nervously "What's this?" I pointed to something in the bag.

"Ham and cheese panini, is it alright?"

"Yeah, of course!" I grinned trying some of it, I felt a 'tad' sick from the whipped cream but I couldn't turn it down.

He ate along with me and once we'd finished I went back to the whipped cream, suddenly getting an appetite if a whale.

I heard him chuckle but I paid attention to the screen, I squirted some more and heard him again. I decided to look over and took a minute to realize he was recording. I gasped as he moved closer.

"Harry!" I laughed, as did he.

"That deserves to be seen!" He smirked typing some more "You have if all over your face by the way." He laughed, I shoved the spilled cream back into my mouth and gave him a fake seductive smile.

He smiled and shook his head, passing me his phone to watch the recording of me.

"I'm so attractive. Wait, did you upload that?!" I gasped as he nodded, I went to pounce on him but stopped when the door opened, once again "Oh, hi Renée.."