Chapter 6!!

♡Chapter 6♡

Ebony's POV

"She had a right ol' tantrum!" I laughed, Harry was nearly crying of laughter "She's a bloody psychopath! How did she find me?!"

The laughter died down, I threw a cola-bottle in the air but failed to catch it with my mouth. Harry shook his head dismissively.

"Lemme' show you how it's done." He threw it in the air, but like me, he failed to get it.

"O.M.G! You, my friend, are a pro!" I pretended to gasp, he narrowed his eyes.

"I didn't see you being able to do it." He clicked his fingers sassily.

"Well, I wasn't the one being cocky!" I rolled my head, puckering my lips. We both chuckled.

"So." He started.

"So?"

"What do you work as?" He smiled.

"I'm a fitness trainer, well, I have an interview. So, it's not definite. Yet. I just moved as well, so we're still settling in."I smiled proudly.

"Oh right, why did you move?" The sweet I was swallowing got stuck. I cleared my throat, looking down.

The truth is, there is too many reasons. I'm not the open type either, so why should I go telling people I barely know? That might come across a bit mean, as I'm definitely friends with them, but for all I know they could just be someone I happened to bump into.

"I, er, I've always wanted to move here." It was half a lie. We have always wanted to live here, but I made it sound like more of an aspiration than an escape. That's exactly what this was. An escape.

He nodded, I guess he brought it?

"How does it feel?" I changed the subject, now asking about him.

"What?" He looked me in the eyes.

"To be famous." I explained, smiling slightly.

"Like, normal? Just extremely popular." He shrugged, I leant back.

"Oh, sounds boring." The front door swung open, in entered Renée. She was holding a muffin.

"Hello! Awake I see? Hiya Harold, how you feeling?" She smiled, placing the muffin on the table and sitting cross legged on the floor.

"Good, thank you." He returned the gesture.

"Were did you disappear to?" I interrupted, she never told me she had plans.

"The café I started at had a shift open, plus, I needed some training." She explained, then took a bite from the baked-treat "I got a free-bee!"

"Will I get some?"

"Only if you massage my feet." She joked.

"Oh, by the way, if Taylor Swift knocks; I'll be leaving a baseball bat by the door." Harry chuckled and I smirked at him.

"Why? What happened?" She creased her eyebrows, looking at us both.

"She's his Ex-Girlfriend." I poked Harry's forehead, pushing it back a bit.

"Oh right? So why are you warning me?" She creased her brows even more.

"We might of had a little chat.." I shrugged, I really didn't want to get into too much detail. Renée would get a bat!

"Yeah, might want to stay clear from her twitter page.." Harry sighed, from behind me. I turned to stare at him, before opening my laptop and having a look for myself.

"Nice to know you down-graded. I have a feeling she tackles you more often.." I read out loud, I began typing angrily. Once I'd pressed the enter key.

@EbonyVan-Houston @taylorswift13 Hm, why not write a song about it? How about: 'Maybe I'm the problem'.

Harry and Renée laughed, I noticed they were also on their phones.

@taylorswift13 @EbonyVan-Houston You should really see a councillor for those anger problems you have.

@EbonyVan-Houston @taylorswift13 Only when you stop obsessing over your Ex's, and you can join me. As you like to have tantrums outside my building.

@taylorswift13 @EbonyVan-Houston For your information, I don't obsess over people.

@EbonyVan-Houston @taylorswift13 Says the one who finds his friends address and knocks at their door..

Harry snatched my laptop away "Hey!" I wined, pouting.

"Sorry, it's for your own good. Have you seen the amount of spams on your page? They know who you are now." He explained, shutting my laptop.

"Damn you social networking!" I yelled.