25. Complete

[6 months later]

Camila sat in the chair, waiting for her name to be called out so she that she could collect her diploma and be free from the horrid building. Next, to her, Hailee sat waiting for the same thing and she was even more desperate than Camila to get out of what they considered to be a hellhole.

While she waited, she thought back to how her life had changed in the past six months. Considering the fight between Camila and her mother, it was quite obvious she couldn't live in that house with the woman anymore. Which is when Shawn and his family offered her, their spare room, since obviously after Karen walked in on them, four times, they couldn't share a room together. Camila happily accepted the offer and had been staying there ever since.

When it came to university, Shawn had decided he would go to university with Camila, in the fall. The both of them were to attend NYU and they were both very excited. Unfortunately, for Shawn especially, they still couldn't share a room, but at least they were together.

Thanks to Camila, Hailee was able to reunite with her parents. Camila had bumped into the pair one day and upon realising who they were, she took it into her hands to reunite the trio. Needless to say, Hailee was in a complete and utter state.

As for Chloe and her lackeys, they just barely graduated. After Camila left them, their grades started to go down, due to Camila not doing all the work anymore. They didn't bother her anymore, they were too afraid.

She was drawn out of her thoughts by the principal, "Camila Cabello." Loud cheers overtook the hall as she made her way up the stage and shook the hand if her principal.

She looked over into the audience at the back and met the loving eyes of Shawn. A bright smile was on his face as he stood clapping and cheering for her.

Five minutes later, the ceremony was over. She had just thrown her cap in the air. That was it, she was done with high school and she was so happy.

Suddenly, she felt herself being tackled to the ground by one Aaliyah Mendes. "Mila! I'm so proud of you." Camila smiled before Aaliyah got off of her mad the two stood up. "Awe, thank you, Aaliyah."

The two were interrupted by a smug voice. "Excuse me, but that's my girlfriend." Aaliyah shrugged. "Wait your turn," Shawn smirked and pulled Camila into his arms. "I don't think I will." He pulled her away into a corner of the room and looked down at her. "Hi."

Camila blushed, "Hi." He leant down and kissed her quickly. "I am so proud of you Mila." She smiled and kissed him again. "Thank you."

She stares up into his eyes and her smile widened even further. With Shawn by her side, she couldn't wait for the future.
______________________________________

[4 years later]

Camila stood at the balcony, awaiting her boyfriend's arrival. He had called her earlier on and said, he might be a little late because he had something to do but she wasn't worried. She knew he'd come. He always did.

Camila and Shawn had left university the previous year and were doing pretty well for themselves. Camila had started working in a company as one of the finance people and had been making a great deal of money. Shawn had begun to work in the writing industry, because as he discovered he had a talent. Specifically, writing music for top artists. He didn't want to become a famous singer, he was happy enough with the credit because he was well paid and he still got to see his girlfriend on a daily basis.

Shawn and Camila had been living with one another, since the second year. They bought a small apartment in the outskirts of New York with the help of his parents and happily lived there. A few months ago, after Shawn had had success with a song he had written with Justin Bieber, that went on to win a Grammy, they moved into a larger apartment in the heart of New York.