**REDO**

I realize that I did a horrible at explaining how to sign up for the KeithsStakes contest LOL!!!

Basically:

*I'll update and say "KeithsStakes" with the concept of the imagine.

Ex:

Keith breaks up with his girlfriend and talks to his best friend (The Winner)  about it and he realizes that his best friend should be his girlfriend. 

*If you want the part, you just ***INBOX*** me: KeithsStakes #(whatever number is in the title)- (Your name).

EX:

KeithsStakes #23- Ayana Boyd

*The winner will be revealed when the imagine is posted, I WILL NOT INBOX YOU IF YOU WON YOU JUST HAVE TO READ THE IMAGINE!!!

YOU ARE NOT GUARANTEED A SPOT, YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO ENTER MORE THAN ONE "DRAWING"!!!

SOMETIMES, I WON'T POST "KEITHsSTAKES, I WILL JUST CHOOSE SOMEONE WHO ENTERED ONE BEFORE.

REQUIREMENTS FOR REGULAR IMAGINES:

These are different from the KeithsStakes

*INBOX ME your: Name/nickname

*Age (fake or real just let me know which one it is. It won't really matter It just helps me write better)

*Brief synopsis about yourself

*The concept of the imagine. 

***I WILL INPUT YOUR CONCEPT OF THE IMAGINE WITH JUST A LITTLE TWIST JUST TO MAKE IT MORE INTERESTING.

A FEW ANNOUNCEMENTS:

*Another KeithsStakes coming soon.

*Another y/n update coming soon.

*If you read "The Other Woman" another update is coming soon.

*I am taking request!

*Please note that if you are missing requirements if you request an imagine, it's going to be hard for me to do the imagine and it's going to take longer. Please make sure all things are there.

I love you guys!