The dark forrest

Ian’s POV

I took a deep breath and enter the forest. I told my self nothing was going happen but my heart said another thing. The dark forest was quiet almost to quiet, no birds singing, no leaves whispering. Nothing. I tried to stay calm and walked slowly through the dense forest. I thought I heard rustling from behind. I quick turned around. But nothing was there just darkness. My heart pounding even more. I tried to listen but the only thing I could here was my fast heartbeat. I took a better grip on my bag and walked faster. I started to see a light from a road far forward. Sudden I heard a loud ”biping” sound. I screamed and jumped high. I got control over my fear and tried to listen where the sound came from. It came from my pocket, it was just my phone.

-Oh, I’m so stupid i could just turn the flashlight on!

I took out my phone and put the flashlight on.

I continued to walk with a hand on my phone and one hand on my bag... bag where was my bag.

I looked down and the bag was gone

-You got to be kidding me. I said to my self

I shone around but the bag wasn’t here.

-SHIT!

I must have lost it when I got scared over the sound from the phone. But i basically stood right here.

Sudden I thought I heard whispering, I quick turned around. Nothing there just darkness.

I must be tripping I thought to my self.

But I heard it again, a small voice saying the words

help.......help me. It sounded like a the voice belonged to a boy.

 I started to walk towards the sound. I felt my hand shake but I tried to stay calm. I shined around and froze when I spotted someone crouched on the ground. It was a boy probably around 15, he had dark brown straight hair that went down covering his eyes. A black t-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. I noticed that he had blood on his hands.

-Do you need help?, I asked with a bit shaky voice.

He didn’t answer, i went close to the boy and stretched out my arm to help him up but he just sat there with his head down. I kneed down and put an arm on his shoulder and asked.

Are you ok?

He slowly turned his head up smiling. His eyes was bright red and blood was covering his mouth and dripped down his chin.

He opened his mouth and said with a deep voice

-I’m just perfect

Ok, i missed judged him he was not 15 he was much older he, and he looked dangerous. I couldn’t speak I was terrified the red eyes and the blood creeped me the fuck out. When he saw how scared I was he smiled even more and exposed a row of perfect white teeth. I couldn’t stop staring at his face i was paralyzed. He glanced at my neck and his eyes turned into a darker red color almost like the blood that was dripping from his face. He opened his mouth and two knife sharp fangs started to grow out. He licked one of his fang and moved closer to me.

I suddenly went back to reality and I threw myself back and crawled on my back away from him. He almost flew of the ground and walked towards me with a confidently smile on his lips. I rolled around and was just about to stand up and run when he caught me. He pulled me back, I tried to break free but it was pointless. He was much stronger than me   and I was trapped in his arms. He tighten his grip on me, whispering  in my ear.

-Don’t be scared babe.

I felt his cold breath near my neck.

I had never been this scared in my whole life. I couldn’t move and I was going to die right now.

Anthony's POV

I could feel his fear his short breath and shaking body, his fear made me even more hungry than I already was. I stroke his hair and took steady grip on his head and took a bite. I felt the warm liquid flowing down my throat, the feeling was amazing and it tasted so good. He started screaming, it made me smile. He tried to get out of my grip but it was pointless.

___________________________________________________________________________

Ian’s POV

-Ian what are you doing?

-Nothing, i quick shut the computer.

-Are you writing a fanfiction, Anthony asked full of laugh.

-No, i was just looking through tumblr, i found this blog my-smoshy-life, it’s quite nice actually.

-Can I see, he asked.

-No!!! I said a bit to loud.

-why not, he said raising a brow?

Just because, I said looking away from him.

I felt his breath close to my neck,

-Don’t be scared babe. he whispered in my ear.

-Did you read it?! I screamed as I jumped out of the sofa.

-I have I've been here the whole time he said with a laugh.

Did you saw everything i wrote? I looked down and blushed.

He moved closer, now standing in front of me.

-Yeah, but why was I a vampire, he asked.

-The fanfiction need to have a bit of truth in them I said as I looked up and facing his red blood colored eyes.