The girl

Anthony’s POV

Ian had just fell asleep. I watched his chest move up and down as he slowly breath. I looked out of the window. The lights from the cities was forming different patterns in the dark night.

I was still hungry, I must drink something now!

I remember that I brought a blood bag, i took it down our bag and took the blood out. I glanced at Felix and Marzia, they were sleeping as well.

I looked around in the plane to check that no one would notice me eat. Apparently everyone was sleeping. ”Nice” I thought to my self as I exposed my fangs and bit the bag. It was much funnier to bite the instead of just using the tube. It tasted amazing. I finished the bag on less than a second. It was a pity that I hadn't brought  more bags because I was still hungry. I glanced at Ian and he was still in deep sleep.

I needed to stretch my legs and wash the blood away from my face. With quick steps I was headed away to the bathroom. But just when I was about to open the door a girl who was looking at her phone went straight into me.

She dropped her phone but I quick caught it for her.

-Thank you, I’m so clumsy! she said while I gave it back to her.

She had blond hair, green eyes, pretty pale and short.  Probably around 18 years old.

-No problem I said with a smile.

-She looked up at my face and then she froze. Staring at me.

Shit I forgot that I had blood all over my face. And of course was I smiling, she could totally see my fangs too….

She kept staring at me opening her mouth and closing it again.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her with me around the corner of the corridor so nobody could see us.  

-OMG YOU ARE A VAMPIRE! she exclaimed.

-Shhhhh!!! I said covering her mouth with my hand. You can’t say that out loud, it’s a secret. I said while looking into her eyes with my red one.

-She stared at me with a face that either said that she were gonna faint or laugh.

-Are you gonna be quiet? I asked

-She quick nodded.

I slowly moved away my hand from her mouth.

-It can be our little secret I said while leaning close to her.

She nodded with a smile as she stared at me with shocked eyes.

I leaned closer and trapped her by putting my arms around her. I showed my fangs and bit her in the neck. I was so hungry I could easily kill her……

Ian’s POV

I woke up by someone shouting ”vampire”. I quick sat up. I looked around in the plane but no one than me had noticed it, everyone was sleeping. I guess that I just dreamt it, I thought as I closed my eyes again.

But wait! Where is Anthony?!

I quick open my eyes again and looked around. I could’t see him anywhere.

I listened but the only thing I could hear was the engine of plane. I got up and started look for him, he maybe went away to the bathroom.

As I walked in the corridor I started to see a two shapes around the corner. I sprinted the last bit and saw Anthony had sunk in his fangs in a girl.

-NO ANTHONY NOT ON A PLANE! I ran against him and tried to push him away. He moved away from the girls neck and left two deep wounds in her neck. The girl fainted and fell down on the floor.

Anthony turned around, blood was dripping down his face and down on the floor. He licked his lips and wiped the rest of blood away with his hand. I went up to the girl trying to wake her up. But she wouldn’t.

-Did you have to kill her? I said.

-I didn’t kill her I can still hear her heartbeat. He said while rolling his eyes.

But then he froze.

-Oh shit now she doesn’t have a heartbea....t. Oh wait now she does.

-But heal her then! I said looking at Anthony.

-Okay, if I have to. Anthony said.

He quick bit his own wrist so the blood started to drip. He pushed his hand against her mouth. Some drops fell down on her lips and in her mouth. Sudden her eyes flew open.

-As soon she spotted Anthony she started to push herself against the wall away from him.

-It’s okay I said grabbing her hand, she quick pulled it back and looked over to her right looking away from us. She seemed to calm down.

Sudden she exclaimed

-YOU COULD AT LEAST ASKED. She screamed as she slapped Anthony over the face.

 I never thought she was gonna do something like that, I hope Anthony don’t attack her. I looked over to him but he just laughed.

-Your not that smart Anthony said as he touched the wounds at her neck. Leaning closer.

She froze a bit as he leaned closer.

-No Anthony you can feed more later. I said putting a hand on his shoulder.

He stopped and but continued to stare at her.

-You are safe…..for now. He said with a glare.