The halloween party

Anthonys POV

I watched Lindsay from the couch. I do not trust her. She were pointing a gun at us. At my Ian! And what did she mean that she didn’t kill without a reason? I narrowed my eyes as I was looking at her. She sudden turned her head and glanced at Ian then me. We made eye contact. I let out a low growl to mark that this were our place and not hers. She widen her eyes and got closer to Cry. Sudden Ian looked up at me. I quick smiled at him to hide the fact that I didn’t feel okay to be in the same room as her. Ian understood right away that something was wrong. I looked at her again and then at Ian.

-It’s okay…. She’s saved me, he whispered holding my hand.

-I still do not trust her, I whispered back.

Ian just rolled his eyes and leaned back.

________________________________________________________________

Lindsays POV

An awkward silence was in the air against the people around the dining table. Everyone was eating except the guy who attacked me, Anthony I think his name was. He was just sitting across the table staring at me. The shorter guy with light brown hair was sitting right beside him, Ian was his name.

I could feel something vibrate against my leg. I took out my phone and looked at the display.

1 new message from Faith

-Halloween party at 11:00 pm!!

Cry was looking at me raising a brow. I shrugged my shoulders to response.

-Can I bring some friends? I message her back.

-Sure ;) She responded some seconds later.

I cleared my throat breaking the silence.

-Ehm… I know I don’t you that well. But do you guys want to go on a party tonight? Ehm… maybe we get to know each other better. I said. (God, this was awkward).

-Is it just going to be kids as you there? Anthony responded leaning over the table still staring at me.

-Excuse me?! I responded.

-We would love to go, Ian sudden said cutting Anthony of. Ian looked at Anthony with an angry look telling him to be quiet. Anthony leaned back in his chair.

It was kind of funny to see that that Ian could control Anthony just by looking at him. If this was a fan fiction I would totally ship them.

-Sure we go! Marzia and Felix responded at the same time. They looked at each other and laughed.

I looked over at Cry.

-I go if you do. He responded in his dark voice that made me shiver.

-Then we go I exclaimed! Slamming my hands together.

Cry laughed at my excitement.

-But just that you guys know It’s a themed party.

-Whats the theme? Marzia said jumping closer to the table. I could hear on her voice that she was a bit exited too.

-It’s halloween party…I said looking facing everyone at the table.

When I got to Anthony I could see a smile forming on his lips exposing two sharp white fangs.

_________________________________________________________________

Anthonys POV

-You what?!! I shouted grabbing his shoulders.

-Please babe! Lindsay said that she would help me look super cool.

-No I’m not letting you follow that crazy girl home to help you with some ”makeup”. We don’t even know her. She could just luring you in her basement and kill you. No way your going with her!

-I know you feel that way but I’m almost 100 % sure that she’s nice.

-You coming Ian?! I could hear Lindsay scream on the other side of the door.

-Coming! He shouted back. I promise you nothing will happen! He said turning around making his way too the door.

I clenched my fists.

-It’s just some cottage away you will almost hear us talking. He said looking at me then he sprinted away out the door.

I tried to convince myself not to run after. Sudden I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I spun around and spotting Felix. I probably did it a bit too fast because it made him jump a bit. 

-You almost scared me there man..haha. He said laughing. Anyway what do you think I should be for the party?

_______________________________________________________

We were surrounded by people laughing and drinking. I looked over at Cry and Felix talking to each other, Felix was suppose to be a zombie. He had a black shirt that he had ripped in pieces, he had covered himself in dirt. We hadn’t any costumes with us on the trip so we had to improvise.

Cry had just put a white mask that was showing half of his face. Then he changed his eyes to it’s neon color. I didn’t need to find a costume I just put a one of my shirts stained with blood. And then I let my fangs out and change my eyes to it’s normal color.

I could see a girl on the other side of the room checking me out. I tried to pretend that I didn’t see her. I turned around and started walking the other way, away from the groups of people chatting. I couldn’t hear peoples conversations because of the loud music. It was really annoying.

Sudden I could feel a someone stroke a finger slowly on my back.

-Hi there. She said slowly. I think she were trying to sound sexually.

-Hi, I said, crossing my arms.

She was wearing a tight cat costume.

A thought just hit my mind. Ian should be here by now. We were suppose to meet up as soon as Cry, Felix and I got here.

The girl sudden threw herself against me pretending to fall, I caught her holding her tight in my arms. She bent forward to whisper something in my ear. Her neck were sudden very close to me. I could feel her fast heartbeat and the smell of the blood. I bent down against her neck. She chuckled as I breath closed to her neck. Thinking that her plan worked. Sudden the door flew open, I spotted Marzia and Lindsay on each side of Ian..IAN!?

He looked so…so… I pushed the girl too the side and started walking away in his direction. As he spotted me he smiled and pointed at his outfit and his face.

-Oh my god you look amazing! I said as I looked at his outfit and then at his face. He was wearing a tight grey shirt and a leather jacket. He had styled his hair at a different way than before. It almost looked like anime hair. He had red contacts in, and a big wound from his right eye that stretched out on his cheek.

-Thank you! he said as he looking up at me with a smirk. He was so hot. As he smiled he showed of a row of sharp teeth.

-I made him so you two could match Lindsay chuckled and then walking away with Marzia away too Felix and Cry.

I just kept staring at him. Damn…he made me so turned on.

-Babe. Your drooling, Ian said laughing.