The phone call

The next day

Ians POV

I felt the sun stinging in my eyes, i couldn’t see. I pulled the blanket over my head but the sun wouldn’t give up. I rolled around to the other side, much better i thought to myself. I laid there a while but now the sun was shining right at my back. I tried to ignore it but it was too hot. I was just about to roll over to Anthony against his cool body. But no one was there. I sudden became wide awake, i quick sat up and looked around in our room, no one there. I just remembered that he said that he wanted to stay up and ”watch a movie”. I don’t  why he is lying of what his doing. I know that he hunts but i guess that he don’t want me to now or something. I jumped up from the bed and looked out in the the living room, there he was, lying on the sofa. He looked so peaceful, but not for long i thought smiling. Anthony and I loved scaring each other, he was always scaring me, it's cheating because his a vampire and a monster according him. But now it’s my turn to scare the crap out of him.

I slowly sneaked up on him, tried hard to not make a noise. I started to get close to him. He was still sleeping deep, this was not alike him. He was always so observant but i guess he was just very tired. I took off and ran the last bit i jumped against him. I landed on his chest I threw myself forward and started to biting him in his neck. As I shouted -I gonna suck your blood! He woke up immediate everything happened so fast and the next I knew that I was lying on the sofa and he was standing over me. He showed his fangs and hissed at me as his eyes glowed red. When he saw that it was me his face started to change and he smiled with that sexy smile that made shiver. Don’t sneak up on a vampire Anthony said. I laughed a evil laugh as he bent forward and started to kiss my neck. It was tickling alot I laugh and screamed as he moved over to my lips and kissed me. Then he was gone, i looked around he was in the kitchen and started to make breakfast. I laughed and got up, I took a bowl and started to poor up cereal. Anthony took a blood bag from the fridge and put it in the microwave. I took my breakfast and sat down by the dinner table. As I ate my cereal I watched him stand and waiting for the blood. He looked stunning. He the most perfect man... or wait eh vampire on earth. 

Sudden the microwave made a ”bip” and he quick turned around, caught me staring at him. I quick looked down.
-And what were you looking at?, he said while lifting up my head and pressed his lips against mine.
-Nothing i said laughing.

Anthony took a chair and sat down on the opposite side facing me. He took the glass and smelt it, his eyes went from red to blood red glowing eyes, his ears was growing a bit and his fangs became sliding out. He quick drank it all in one sip. I couldn’t stop staring at him.

Anthonys POV

After finishing the blood I looked up on Ian, he was paralyzed and couldn’t stop staring at me. I quick licked away the blood from my lips and waved in front of his face. He came back to reality and looked down and blushed.
Sudden Ians phone rang. I got up and got in for him before he even noticed it.
He jumped a bit and thanked me as he took the phone out of my hand. His hand was so hot.
-Ian.... he said while answering the phone.
I listened and heard that he talked with Felix.
-Hi Ian! Me and Marzia was wondering that you and Anthony maybe wanted to follow us to Sweden and stay there for about a week. We could go skiing...
Ian looked up at me with a exited smile. I knew that Ian had always wanted to go and ski so I nodded with a smile.
-Yeah that would be awesome! When are we leaving? he asked with a super exited voice.
-Today in the afternoon if it’s ok with you too?
-Of cource! Ian almost screamed.
I could hear Felix laughing in the background, Ok, well see you at the air port at five.
-See ya!!

Ian put the phone down and jumped up from the chair running around singing ”this is gonna be the best day of my liiiiifeeee.....

I couldn’t hold my laugh any more, I fell down on the ground holding my stomach and laughing at his happy dance/singing.