Shut up!

Anthonys POV

I pushed the handle down and went out. I glanced back at Ian. When are eyes met he started to blush. I smiled back and took his hand. The music were much louder now and people were screaming and dancing like crazy and cups of beer laid all over the floor. But in the mess something caught my eye, in the other side of the room. Cry and Lindsay and a guy that I didn’t recognize were walking out. Both of were smiling and staring at the door. The guy though didn’t look as exited. He were looking around and leaning at right and then at left. Probably trying not to fall.

-Things are getting crazy here, Marzia sudden said. She stood leaning against the wall in the opposite side of the corridor. I have waited in line in more then ten minutes. And I really need to go. She said crossing her arms, looking over at the line of people in front of her.

-I need to go too actually, Ian sudden said.

-But, didn’t you go for like a second ago? Marzia said pointing at the bathroom room we just came from…

-Should we go home instead? this is going to take for ever. I said making a nod at the line.

-I’m kind of tired too Ian said letting out a big yawn stretching his arms. Probably trying to change subject. I closed my eyes letting a smile stretch out on my lips. As I were pulling a hand thru my hair trying to make it less messy.

-You’re right. She said walking up to us leaving the line. I can go back and look the others.

-We can help! Ian said pulling me with him. 

-Wait! I must check something first, I said pulling my hand back.

Ian looked up on me with a surprised face. But then after a second he just smiled.

-Okay but meet us when you are done. He said giving me a quick kiss and then following Marzia back to the others. 

I loved how Ian always was happy. Even though I’m a monster with no heart he makes me feel alive. But what were Cry and Lindsay doing? I started to walk up to the door with quick steps. I opened the door. The cold wind hit my face. I looked around trying to see were they could have went. I could hear the loud bass from inside but except that everything was quiet. I looked down, a thick layer of snow was covering the ground. About three people were leaning against the wall smoking. I looked over at them giving them a look that said that they should get out of here. They looked up at me and then went inside. As soon as the door shut I jumped up on the roof. I looked out over the forrest trying to spot them. But nothing. I was just going to get inside when a heard a loud male scream. I jumped down and ran against were I heard the scream. I quick looked down and saw a imprint of a body. But it looked like someone had crawled back, the trail led deeper into the forrest. Sudden a strong smell of blood hit my face.

I could feel my whole body crave it, I could feel my hands starting to shake because I wanted it so bad. It took of and ran after the smell. The closer I got the more I could feel every bone in my body burn and shake. Sudden I saw the body lay in a pool of blood. It had small cuts all over the face arms legs, his clothes were ripped in pieces. Two people were standing over him and laughing hysterical. Sudden one of them were slitting his throat and more blood was flowing. I rushed forward and pushed the nearest person away.

I wanted the blood.

I wanted now.

I sunk my fangs in the guys neck. I could feel it drip down my chin and color my lips.

It tasted amazing. I just wanted more and more.

Sudden I could feel someone grab onto my shoulders. I felt the pressure get worse and worse for each second. I turned around and pushed the person down on the ground. And took a strong grip around the persons wrists to hold it down. The persons eyes were glowing blue, and he were trying to get loose. I hissed and made my eyes glow as well. I could hear a female voice scream in the background but I didn’t care.

This was my food. I hissed again and then bit the persons neck. I wanted more blood. Sudden my whole mouth started to sting. But i didn’t care, but then it felt like the blood started to burn in my throat. The pain was horrible and I threw myself away and started to cough trying to get it out of my mouth. When I looked down at the blood I had just drank It had a glowing neon color. I didn’t want anymore I just wanted the pain to go away. I coughed again and laid at the ground screaming in pain. I could feel someone grab my right shoulder and roll me out on my back. I couldn’t do anything the pain was too much. A person with a half white mask and glowing neon blue eyes were staring at me with a grin. He raised a knife and was  ready too kill but the female voice started to scream again.

-RYAN!!! STOP IT HE IS YOUR FRIEND!!

My mind stared to clear. Wait Ryan….Cry.

-Cry It’s me! I screamed. The neon color faded and he closed his mouth staring at me.

-Anthony… he whispered still staring at me.

As his eyes faded so did the pain.

I tried to stand up. 

Cry reached out a hand.

-Thanks man. I said grabbing it.

-Sorry for almost killing you. Cry said walking over to Lindsay. 

-Sorry for biting you, I said pointing at his neck. But it was already healed.

-It’s okay.

Sudden someone let out a cough. All three of us were turning our heads to the noise. The guy were still alive.

Cry threw his knife right in the guys head. Right between the eyes letting out a chuckle. More blood started to flow out in the snow.

-I wanted to hear his last screams, Lindsay sudden said crossing her arms staring at Cry. 

-Next time, my love. he said in his deep voice. That made Lindsay crack up in a smile.

A loud sound from a gun sudden filled the forrest. Cry fell down on the ground.

-RYAN!! Lindsay screamed and fell down beside him shrugging his shoulders.

After that a row of loud guns shouts echoed the forrest. I ran up to Lindsay picking her up and jumping up in a tree. And putting her down. She didn’t even notice before I had sat her down on one of the branches.

-Stop it, let me save him! She screamed.

-Shut up! Or you will get killed to! I hissed at her.

-No, you don’t understand! He can’t die from a gunshot. She screamed back.

-What do you mean? I asked trying to see were the gunshots came from. 

-I mean that they must be some kind of hypnotics in them, that only works on you two!

-What? But sudden a sharp pain hit my arm. I fell down on the ground.

-You fucking idiots! I screamed. But sudden everything went blurry. 

Thru the blurriness I saw a guy with dark brown emo hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a jacket with some kind of mark on it.

-Who are you? I said thru the fogginess.

-I’m Daniel. He said in a British accent. Then he kicked me in the face making everything turn black.

A/N: oh, new character ;) Thanks for reading, love you! <3