Who is there?

Marzias POV

I could feel Felix grab my hand. We wished nothing more than that they would just walk by. Sudden someone was pushing the doorknob down. I could fell my heart stop for a moment. It was over, we this was the end.

The door slowly went open, I could feel Felix push my hand as I could hear our fast breathings echo in the corridor.

A guy with a purple t-shirt and black skinny jeans went into the corridor. He stared at us threw his night black hair that laid in front one of his eyes. He didn’t look like one of them.

-Who are you?! I could hear Felix shout at the tall guy.

-I’m Phil, and I’m gonna help you out from this place.

-How do we know that you are not one of them! I shouted back.

Sudden he disappeared, I heard a whispers around in the corridor and sudden he was right in front of me.

 -Because I’m a monster he whispered again showing of two knife sharp fangs as his blue eyes shifted to a dark red color.

Felix jumped in front of me blocking the way between me and Phil.

-If you are going to help us you need to stay away from her.

-Pewds it’s okay, I told him laying a hand at his shoulder.

Felix kept staring at the guy.

-Sure. Phil said with a quick nod.

-Okay we need to find Cry.

-Cry? Phil said raising a brow.

-Yes we must find him to get Lindsay out Felix said pointing at Lindsay.

-Is she..? Phil said looking at Lindsay.

-No! I shouted back as I could my eyes tear up.

-She doens’t have much time left Felix continued. And we need to find him now!

-Phil nodded, how does he look? 

Pretty tall, light brown hair, neon blue eyes.

-Got it Phil responded in his thick british a accent.

Crys POV

What the hell happened I thought to myself as I rubbed my aching forehead. I felt something warm against my hand, I looked at it and spotted that my hand was covered in blood.

-Those bitches shot me… I mumbled to myself as I tried to sit up.

But I felt weak again..ahhh I hated this feeling.

I moved my head looking around. I was in the same room as before, same glass, same white walls. It was so bright in room that I could barely see. I laid my head back again. I spotted something in the celling. It looked like some kind of lamp but it had wires that were attached to the walls. I followed one of the wires, It went down the wall and on the floor moving against me. 

Wait…

It was attached to me…to my heart. It must been this thing that had caused the lightning. I took a strong grip around it and pulled. It felt like I was pulling my own heart out.

I screamed in pain.

-What am I going to do I whispered to myself. As I closed my eyes trying get some rest.

Sudden I heard someone scream my name…

-Lindsay? I screamed back turning around.

I couln’t open my eyes.