Test one

Ians POV

I couldn’t stop shaking, everywhere I looked I saw dead bodies. The screamed still echoed in my ears. Some people had rescued me from the horrible room, they were my heroes.

-Where are we going? I asked one of the girls who was waking by my side holding my arm in a tight grip, she looked nice.

-You are going to help us with some tests…She answered as she still stared right forward.

-O..Okay I answered. A bit nervous of what kind of tests she meant.

I tried to remember how I got stuck in the room from the beginning, but everything before was a blur. But It felt like I was here because of some reason, but I don’t remember. I tried to concentrate but then the pictures came back.

I got sick as soon as I saw them flash in front of my eyes.

Anthonys POV

-No no no no no no no…. 

-Why…..

-Why is he here…no no no

I started to panic. I can’t control myself, he can’t come near me.

-NO NO NO!!

-JUST LEAVE HIM OUTSIDE THIS! I screamed at the others, but they didn’t even notice.

-LISTEN YOU STUPID ASSHOLES!!!

Some of them turned over looking at me.

-YOU CAN’T DO THIS!! I screamed again. 

They just stood there.

I saw Ian thru the glass, he looked terrified.

-Ian..baby you need to get out of here now.. I whispered staring into his beautiful blue eyes.

He just stared back at me, terrified.

Sudden one of the black jackets went up to the monitor to a microphone that stood on the grey metal table.

-It’s time for some test…She made a pause. d

-Don’t do anything stupid. The girl said with a smirk.

-YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES I WILL KILL YOU!!

They opened the glass and threw Ian inside. Then everyone sat down in each chair in front of the different monitors. One of them were typing at the monitor as he stared at me and then at Ian and then back to me. He was taking notes.

I hated them so much.

I could feel the smell hit me. He smelled amazing, I just wanted to rip his skin away and drink his bloo….WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!

Ian did just keep staring at me…It was like he didn’t even recognize me.

Sudden he started to scream pushing himself away from me.

-What have they done to you I said to myself.

But in this situation it was just perfect, he didn’t come near me and he was in the corner. I couldn’t reach him from here. It was still hope.

In just that moment the tube and chains got loose.

FUCK! THIS AIN’T HAPPENING. I thought to myself.

I held my breath trying not to smell him. As I did that I threw myself at the glass trying to brake it, but it wouldn’t give after.

I fell down the floor covering my eyes and ears as I tried holding my breath. I did everything I could so I wouldn’t notice him.