He's different

A/N: Thank you so much for reading my story! :)

Ians POV

I could hear him scream. I am running against the sound trying to find him.

I sudden saw him laying on a table with a wires all around him. I could see white hoses attached to his arms.

Anthony! I screamed but he couldn’t hear me.

I tried to get to him but a thick glass was separating us from each other.

I could see other people in the room, they were wearing operating clothes.

They were moving around in the room, it looked like they were preparing something.

Sudden one of them was pulling out a scalpel moving closer to Anthony.

DON’T HURT HIM!!! I screamed as I was banging on the glass. I tried to break it but it only made my fists bleed. I screamed again now louder as I could feel tears streaming down my face.

Anthony tried to move away from the people but he couldn’t get loose. The wires was tied all around his arms, legs, chest and head. I could see him hissing at them expose his fangs. They were now around him holding him against the table.

They moved the blade closer and then pushed it against his pale beautiful skin.

ANTHONY!!!!!

I’m here Ian, wake up!! I’m here…. Antony screamed as he shook my shoulders trying to wake me up.

Anthony… I said as I threw myself in his arms.

It’s okay, it was only a nightmare. He said as he was petting my back.

It was a horrible dream.. I said as I was holding him close.

-Can I do something to make you feel better,  Anthony asked as he hold his arms tight around me.

-Just never leave me I said as I was closing my eyes feeling a tear slip down my cheek.

-I will always be by your side he said as he wiped my tear away.

-I love you Anthony.

-I love you too Ian.

Anthony’s POV

I could hear a door shut, and fast steps moving closer to our room.
Sudden Felix flung the door open. 

-What is happening? He shouted. I heard someone scream?

-I was just having a nightmare, Ian said as turned against Felix, Ian still holding me. 

I put an arm around Ians hips pulling him closer to me. He leaned his head on my shoulder.

Marzia was standing behind Felix with her hand in his. She was staring at me with a scared look.

-Ian can we talk to you for a moment Felix asked.

-Yeah what is it? Ian said.

-We need to talk to you.. alone. Felix said glancing at me.

Ian looked at me quick and gave me a quick kiss and went out of the room. He knew that I could hear everything they said.

I watched them walk out of the room. 

I changed my ears and listened.

-Ian have you noticed something odd about Anthony. I could hear Felix say.

-No, what do you mean? I could hear him sound a bit nervous.

-Have you ever seen him eat? I could hear Marzia say.

-Ehm… yes Ian said.

-Okay, sorry we bother you… It must been a hella of a scary dream, if it made you scream so loud. Felix said.

-Oh, someone was trying to hurt Anthony.

-Why?

-I guess it’s because he´s different. Ian said. As I heard this words I  froze.

-What do mean different? Felix said.

I quick opened the door, how is it going with your secret talk I asked as I grabbed Ians shoulders.

Ian jumped a bit when I grabbed him and turned around and greeted me with soft kiss.

I glanced at Felix and Marzia and they looked at each other like they were trying to hide something.

They suspect that I’m a vampire.

Ian sudden yawned, I looked over at the clock, it was showing 04:56.

-I think we should rest these last hours, I said as I pulled Ian closer and rest my head at his shoulder.

-Yeah us too Felix said as he grabbed Marzias hand went back to their bedroom.

We both waited until they shut the door.

-I think they suspect something Ian said turning around looking up at me.

-I know I said as I pulled Ian with me back to the bedroom shutting the door.

-You must sleep now Ian, or you will be tired tomorrow.

-But I don’t want to sleep Ian said moving close to me.

-What do you want to then? I asked leaving a smirk on my lips.

You know what.. Ian said as he leaned closer, making our noses touch.

What? I asked. Staring into his ocean blue eyes.

Play clop of course, I want to get pass that damn hill!  Ian exclaimed.