Cry?

Anthonys POV

We manage to get back to our cabin at 06:00. I stared out in the dark as I tried to make up a plan of how were going to save him. I knew that in the first second i’m going to enter their area they are going to kill me and probably Ian too. Marzia was waking back and fourth in the room trying to make up a plan.

-But were does the lake lie? She asked.

-Probably around were I hunted the other night. I answered

-H..hunted Marzia said. Glancing at me.

-Yeah.. I coughed while I looked down and pulled a hand thru my hair.

-Okay… But Felix do you have an idea? She asked.

-Maybe if you lure them out one by one. He said looking at me.

-They will be waiting on me. I don’t think that they will leave there position. I answered resting my head on the cold window. Sudden someone knocked on the door. Everyone froze. Felix getting up standing infront of Marzia. I looked over to them, asking with my look if I should open or not. Felix nodded,

-It could be someone else. He said

-Okay? I asked them.

-Okay. They whispered back.

I slowly opened the door a guy with brown messy hair stood outside the door. He was wearing a black jacket with a green hoddie under. He had blue vibrant eyes, and a smile on his pale lips. He was about my height. I noticed that he had a big sport bag with him. He didn’t seem to be one of them.

-Hello there, he sudden said as he held out a hand, waiting at me to shake it. I quick shook it still staring at him. It was something with his voice I recognized. Like I’ve heard him before.

-He laughed at my reaction. His laugh was special, it almost sounded evil. Like he was some kind of psychic murderer.

-C…cry? Felix sudden said.

-Hi Pewdie. He said as he laughed again.

Felix ran past me and hugged him.

-Oh my god! What are doing here? Felix said as he pulled away smiling at his friend.

-I came here to help. He looked over at me. With a serious look in his eyes.

-How the hell do you know where we were? Felix asked. 

-Got contacts, he said shrugging his shoulders. 

-I’m sorry to destroy your little hero move here, but how are tree humans and just one vampire be able to fight against a whole pack of werewolves. I said.

-I’m not human, Cry said as he got in the house putting the bag on the floor.

-Prove it, I said.

Sudden he open the bag and got pushed me against the wall, he had a big knife hold against my neck. His eyes had a vibrant neon blue color. I turned around and pushed him so I would have the upper hand. He started to laugh as pushed the knife against his own cheek. Blood started dripping down his chin. I could feel my eyes change and my fangs grow out. I stared at the blood. He pushed me around again and laughed.

-You vampires are so week. He said.

-What are you? Marzia sudden said.

-My people doesn’t have a name, or actually it’s just me. Some people calls me mad Cry and some calls me virus. He laughed again looking at the knife.

-It’s going to be dangerous I said looking at him.

-I like dangerous he responded with a smirk.

Ians POV

It so dark. I have opened my eyes but I can’t see.. I’m scared….The only thing I wanted, was to go home, sitting in the couch curled up in Anthonys lap as he held me in his arms. I heard voices and I could see a light. I saw the guy who had pushed me in the restaurant, he was moving against me.

-There is no one who can protect you now, he laughed as he kicked me in the stomach. I lost my breath and fell down on the ground trying to take a breath.

And when your little vampire friend are getting here we are going to kill both of you. He laughed then he kicked me again and everything went black.

Felix POV

Anthony insisted that Marzia and I should stay home. That he didn’t want to risk ur lives too. But we refused, we wanted to help as much as it was possible. Cry and Anthony sat in the front seat as Marzia and I was sitting in the back with Cry’s bag full of weapons. He had tried to learn us so much he could on the little time we had before the fight. Our plan were that Anthony should try to lure them away from Ian and then Cry should surprise them so they would be two against the pack. As they does that Marzia and me should try to sneak around finding Ian and take him to the car and drive away as fast as we possible could.

Cry looked back at us his eyes glowing pure blue.

-Do you remember the plan?

-Yes, Marzia said looking at him. 

-Yes, I nodded as I held the bag close.

Sudden Anthony stopped the car.

-We are here, he said. As he looking at clock in the car. It showed 08:26. He opened the door and then disappeared for a few seconds. Then he came back knocking on the window. Making me jump.

-The area is clear. He said opening the doors.

Cry took out the bag and opened it pulling out a bunch of knifes and guns. He took two of the biggest knifes in each hand.

-You ready? Cry asked Anthony.

-More than ready he answered, then they disappeared.

Leaving us alone in the dark.

-Marzia took up one of the guns with shaky hands, I did the same. Then we started to walk heading away to their camp.

We walked with fast steps, as closer we came the camp as more we could hear them shout. I heard one of them howl, I shivered but it was no backing down. We were going to save our friend no matter what.