I'm just human

Ians POV

Marzia and I were looking around in the crowd trying to spot the others. 

-HERE! Felix shouted, waiving at us from the middle of the crowd.

-Are you all by yourself? Marzia asked looking around.

-Yeah, you and Lindsay left and then sudden Cry was gone too, so I just waited here for you to come back. Felix said.

I nodded.

-By the way, where have you and Anthony been all night? Felix said looking at me. Raising a brow, I could see that he tried to hide a smile.

-I…we..eh I think we should find the others and go home. I said trying to change the subject while I could feel my cheeks getting hotter.

-Yeah.. right. He answered and took Marzia’s hand.

She looked up at him and smiled.

We were searching for them in almost twenty minutes, but they were no were to be seen. We had all tried to call them, but no one answered. I started to get nervous.

Sudden someone were turning the music down and people were moving against the windows.

A girl pushed herself thru the crowd and got to the window. When she saw what everyone was looking at she fainted with a scream. We all ran away to the window trying to push the people away.

I started to panic, think if this has to do with Anthony..Think if he have lost control…

I could feel my heart rase.

Outside in the cold snowy night a bunch of police cars was parked. At least it looked like police cars, but they had a weird mark on them. It looked like a some kind of star with a cross inside. Then at the opposite sides it had two dots that connected to each other with a thick red line.

The light from the cars lit up the dark that surrounded the house. The people that was walking around the cars had all same kind of jacket.

Black and with the same mark that’s on the cars. Sudden I spotted a bunch of the people caring something on a stretcher. It tried to get a better look so I tried to look over a guy that stood infront of me. When I saw it I could feel my heart stop for a moment.

It was a dead body.

The eyes of the dead guy was shot open but they had rolled back so all that remained was witheness. His upper body that was covered in deep bloody cuts.

His throat was almost whole torn apart. It was only a little part that wasn’t covered in blood. As I looked closer I spotted two red dots in the area. It almost looked like a bite mark..I froze.

I turned around to Marzia and Felix. They both stared at me with pale faces.

-It can’t be…Marzia started.

-WE MUST FIND THEM…NOW! I screamed as I rushed to the door.

Felix picked up the phone trying to call as we tried to make it to the door. I pushed the people away. As I ran pictures flashed infront of my eyes.

Anthony on a stretcher with his arms and legs chained to a table

-Move!! I screamed.

His scream echoing in the white hospital corridors. The feeling that even how hard I tried I would never be able to get there in time.

I grabbed the handle and threw myself against the door. The cold breeze hit my face. I looked around searching for them. I could feel Felix right behind me. He was still trying to call them.